The Pro-Ject Pergola - Questions, Answers, Advice & Chat

So, after half a year (at least) of back and forth analysis paralysis, I pulled the trigger on the turntable lab project debut carbon evo package. I've had an LP60 for five years, using two Presonus powered monitors as speakers. I wanted to at least make a first step up in quality on the turntable, and had noticed the speakers totally crapping out when I played anything with thick guitars or very bass heavy at a louder volume. I'm hoping the A5+ speakers included can handle those issues, as well. Anyone used a package from turntable lab?

So, after half a year (at least) of back and forth analysis paralysis, I pulled the trigger on the turntable lab project debut carbon evo package. I've had an LP60 for five years, using two Presonus powered monitors as speakers. I wanted to at least make a first step up in quality on the turntable, and had noticed the speakers totally crapping out when I played anything with thick guitars or very bass heavy at a louder volume. I'm hoping the A5+ speakers included can handle those issues, as well. Anyone used a package from turntable lab?
Which Presonus monitors were they?

Sadly, the auto-cue lever on my Project Debut Carbon DC has bit the dust. The teensy screw that held it in fell out. I found a video on youtube but it involves taking off tonearm and soldering the wires to fix it. That suprised me because the lifter is not electric at all. Not sure its worth fixing as its out of warranty and I technically can live without a cue lever, but its gonna make me want a new turntable, lol.

Back