The NBA Thread

doesn't seem plausible but thinking about random things is my past time, but baseball is the national one
It would be really unexpected for Kawhi to do that I think. KD could do anything...scary but also exciting. I can't wait to see what happens with all the free agents!

Just had a thought (so it was last night but whatever) what if the Raptors lose to the Warriors, KD leaves GS and Kawhi then goes to GS to win his second title
Or...what if Golden State wins and KD and Kawhi both team up come to the worst team in the league this year, my Knicks...

It would be extremely hard for GS to get Kawhi by the way. But if they let Klay walk and offload some other contracts, could be possible.

Or...what if Golden State wins and KD and Kawhi both team up come to the worst team in the league this year, my Knicks...

It would be extremely hard for GS to get Kawhi by the way. But if they let Klay walk and offload some other contracts, could be possible.
there are rumors of KD to NY, but I doubt Klay leaves GS even if they went after Kawhi

there are rumors of KD to NY, but I doubt Klay leaves GS even if they went after Kawhi
Yea--KD to NY seems like a done deal according to people but he's also the type to just straight up change his mind based on something somebody on instagram says to him hah. I think Kawhi is either staying in Toronto or going to the Clippers. Klay is staying unless the Warriors lowball him.

Yea--KD to NY seems like a done deal according to people but he's also the type to just straight up change his mind based on something somebody on instagram says to him hah. I think Kawhi is either staying in Toronto or going to the Clippers. Klay is staying unless the Warriors lowball him.
Yeah, I don't think anything you said is wrong (except KD making a decision based on insta, he will respond most likely but I doubt he would change his mind because of the people he has around him)

Back