The NBA Thread

I can see why everyone thinks that but much like he did with the Rangers, Dolan has taken a step back (finally) from the Knicks. Perry has made a lot of good moves so far so I'd have more faith with the new Knicks FO than in years past. We have 7 1st rounders in the next 5 years, some good young talent and clean books this summer. The east is pretty wide open too for contenders next year and moving forward.
The greatest thing about sports: hope springs eternal.

I read a interview on the athletic with kawhi's college teammates and trying to guess what he's going to do in the offseason, win or lose, is pointless. This man is deranged.

View attachment 4621
View attachment 4622
He's an interesting dude for sure...But I think he has a pretty traumatic childhood. His dad was murdered at the carwash he owned in Compton when he was young. And he was pretty quiet after that.

Game: TOR

Predictions:

Game 3: TOR 2-1 (game is basically over as I type this)
Game 4: GSW (@GSW - Klay back) 2-2
Game 5: GSW (@TOR - Durant back) 2-3
Game 6: TOR (@GSW) 3-3
Game 7: (@TOR) Honestly unsure.

Predictions:

My guess is Klay sat because they know KD is coming back (by game 5) otherwise this was too important a game

It’s almost like one superstar scoring 50 points by themselves in the finals doesn’t matter if the rest of your team is dogshit. Never seen that one before.

And Draymond is awfully quiet when he doesn’t have Thompson and Durant to blow the game wide open.

Predictions:

No way Toronto wins a game 6 in the last ever game at Oracle against a healthy Warriors.

Whoever wins game 4 probably wins the series.

No way Toronto wins a game 6 in the last ever game at Oracle against a healthy Warriors.

Whoever wins game 4 probably wins the series.
Agreed. The Raptors have a better chance of winning 4 or 5 at home. I think this could be over in 5 without Klay, even with KD back...their D is bad and their offense has no flow without him. I don't think a less than 100% KD solves these problems.

Agreed. The Raptors have a better chance of winning 4 or 5 at home. I think this could be over in 5 without Klay, even with KD back...their D is bad and their offense has no flow without him. I don't think a less than 100% KD solves these problems.
I was watching a break down of the Portland series on SC and they said GS had a better flow without KD because he does quite a bit of iso.

It's the Klay/Steph/Draymond trio that's the key to the flow. They're still a better offensive (and defensive) with KD. I just don'think he's as big a loss as Klay, their record without him proves that.

While I think there are ways GSW could come back most of those ways would require KD playing game 5. With KD in game 5, I give GSW a 45% chance to win the game, without 20%.

Back