The NBA Thread

Me too and his inability to move his 7'1" body to at least get in the way of at least 3 lay-ups really helped to blow it last night... but I think he's just getting the minutes because of the Nurkic injury.... still doesn't make sense why he would be out there at the end of the game unless something was wrong with Kanter
Like I understand Collins had 5 fouls (in 8 minutes!), Kanter is unplayable in the P&R, and Nurkic is out. But roll with Aminu at the 5 and make Kevon Looney beat you instead of literally anyone else on the Warriors.

Wussup G$W fans?! Here's me and your boi Steve Kerr from back in the day! Arizona guy for life.

34792622_10107571761106942_4232964078668087296_n.jpg

You have to think KD will leave GS at this point, too easy. It is like beating GTA or RDR with cheat codes.

100% agreed. If GSW wins it all and KD doesn't play another game, it's going to be a title with an * next to it for him. KD's ego has grown over the years, and I know he wants to be "the guy" and bring a title somewhere, a-la LeBron.

Australia has had a few amazing players that was absorbed by the NBA.
So absorbed that they even turned there back on Australia :(

I think one of our lads just announced he is coming back to represent Australia tho.

100% agreed. If GSW wins it all and KD doesn't play another game, it's going to be a title with an * next to it for him. KD's ego has grown over the years, and I know he wants to be "the guy" and bring a title somewhere, a-la LeBron.
Huge Warriors fan who hopes KD sticks around....this is hilarious!

KD could stay and they would have an even longer dynasty

Back