The NBA Thread

Pels fan here. Trying not to get too excited about the prospect of Zion and AD playing together buuuut unless they get an incredible offer this summer, they should try to get AD to give it a shot to see how it goes (which is probably their plan) and I think the fans would be more than happy with that.

If not.... Zion!
The real question: Are you a member of Who Dat Nation????

@cashew - you are a fellow Pels fan?

I loved AD. I hope he stays, can find happiness, play excellently and win back some of the goodwill of NOLA.

Bring on ZION!!!!!!

I am! Though, I am also just a Dame Hoodie Gayle fan. She's making all the right moves imo and I love to see it.

I, for one, would welcome AD back with open arms. I'm not hopeful, but love that Griffin is at least trying. He and Zion could be sooo fun to watch together. Like what he and Boogie were supposed to be and better.

hoodie.jpg

NBA is my favorite league in all of sports to follow, but I don't have a huge allegiance to one team like I don in other sports. I'm just a fan of the league. I grew up a Charlotte Hornets fan, but that's not the most fun team to follow and I live across the country now. Anyone else follow the league closely but not a specific team?

Probably not? The Raptors defense could maybe stranglehold them for a game or two at best.

But let's talk about the draft post-lottery.
I pay so much less attention to the draft/lottery now that the Sixers are no longer in the middle of "The Process"

Yikes...don't sleep on this Bucks defense. We had one of our worst games offensively last night, and still pulled off a win. Bucks in six in the finals.
And rebounding. Houston and Portland both could have won games in Oakland if they’d, you know, box out. I’m not going to bet $ on it, but I’m also not underestimating Milwaukee’s chances.

@CrazyDiamond84 Have the Bucks' owners shown any indication that they'll go heavily into the luxury tax next year? I only did some light contract research on the roster but it seems they have Bird Rights on most of their important free agents this year, but looks like most of them are due a hefty increase.

You'll have to hope the full MLE will get it done with Lopez (even though I think MIL is the perfect spot for him) and that someone doesn't come and offer a stupid RFA contract to Brogdon. Might have to stretch Ily if things get pricey, but I feel like he's replaceable for cheap if you're smart.

Back