The NBA Thread

I just scored tickets for game 1 of the Finals!!! 🦖🦖🦖 (closest I could find to a raptor)
that's pretty cool, I am not sure I care enough about the NBA to try and buy a tix, but if given one I would glady go, I have been lucky enough to go to two World Series game, once standing room only (terrible view but saw a team win the whole thing) and tix on the very top row.
I HAD tickets for game 1 of the finals/my bday
:(, your team was really good but the youth was a downfall, I would be worried next year if I was any other team

so basically I only watch the playoffs, a great time to turn down the TV volume and listen to some music

Living in California when the Warriors began this run has me lean toward them because I know their players, though I do like Khawi, I really wouldn't be upset with either. I think if Toronto wins game 2 by a lot it may turn it to them. If it is close or GSW wins I think GSW wins it all.

Anybody but the Warriors! With that said, Go Raptors. NBA is tough to watch because the players are so good though!

Just had a thought (so it was last night but whatever) what if the Raptors lose to the Warriors, KD leaves GS and Kawhi then goes to GS to win his second title

Last edited:
Back