The National

So, now that we know they recorded the Forest Hill shows...let's get that pressed to vinyl in a nice box set.

PLEASE.

Spinning IAETF again tonight. Sometimes I neglect this album, but damn it hits the spot right now. Where Is Her Head > Not In Kansas > So Far So Fast is an incredible run.

I spun it last night and thought the same thing.

I received an email from Second City Prints stating that my t-shirt order was shipping. I actually had to look at Matt's website to remember what the heck I had ordered :LOL:. (I have barely any recollection of placing the order) I then searched my emails for confirmations from "Matt Berninger Webstore" to see how much I paid for the shirt and was amused to see that I also ordered the translucent chartreuse pressing of Serpentine Prison. No, I was not drunk, I'd just apparently forgotten that I placed those orders, and I recall it was someone on this thread who "convinced" me to. Graham's book and vinyl of Forest Hills has been in the forefront of my mind as of late. I really do need to start a pre-order spreadsheet...

I received an email from Second City Prints stating that my t-shirt order was shipping. I actually had to look at Matt's website to remember what the heck I had ordered :LOL:. (I have barely any recollection of placing the order) I then searched my emails for confirmations from "Matt Berninger Webstore" to see how much I paid for the shirt and was amused to see that I also ordered the translucent chartreuse pressing of Serpentine Prison. No, I was not drunk, I'd just apparently forgotten that I placed those orders, and I recall it was someone on this thread who "convinced" me to. Graham's book and vinyl of Forest Hills has been in the forefront of my mind as of late. I really do need to start a pre-order spreadsheet...
At the suggestion of some people around this forum last year (I think?...I know longer can keep track of how long ago things happened), I created an email folder for Vinyl Orders that I use to keep track of my pre-orders and shipments.

I started putting up vinyl preorders last year on a doc, but I’ve since stopped and yeah I’m always surprised now when I get a shipping email for something.

At the suggestion of some people around this forum last year (I think?...I know longer can keep track of how long ago things happened), I created an email folder for Vinyl Orders that I use to keep track of my pre-orders and shipments.
This is a great idea! Copy the email confs to folder! Genius! I’m going to start doing this. Thank you 😀

Back