The National

I’m on my third spin through the album (still waiting on the deluxe so haven’t heard the bonus tracks) but I really love this album. It’s mellow without being boring and Matt’s voice has never sounded better.

Last edited:
I’m on my third spin through the album (still on the deluxe so haven’t heard the bonus tracks) but I really love this album. It’s mellow without being boring and Matt’s voice has never sounded better.
I'm gonna give it another spin tonight too. I waited to get the vinyl to listen to the bonus tracks and I dig them!

I'm gonna give it another spin tonight too. I waited to get the vinyl to listen to the bonus tracks and I dig them!
I haven't listened to the bonus tracks yet, either. Waiting for the vinyl. Enjoy!!! I'm seriously envious. Hope mine arrives this week.

I haven't listened to the bonus tracks yet, either. Waiting for the vinyl. Enjoy!!! I'm seriously envious. Hope mine arrives this week.
I'm sure you'll get it soon! I JUST got a shipping notification from Second City Prints saying my album was on the way but I already got it this AM haha. And the tracking says delivered already.

I'm sure you'll get it soon! I JUST got a shipping notification from Second City Prints saying my album was on the way but I already got it this AM haha. And the tracking says delivered already.
Yeah, I just got my tracking but the package is already in SF. I should be getting it tomorrow!

So I emailed about the record not shipping, just asking. Never got a response. Then today I get a shipping email. Turns out it shipped last week and is already close to being delivered. Weird.

anyway, crossing my fingers for tomorrow!

So I emailed about the record not shipping, just asking. Never got a response. Then today I get a shipping email. Turns out it shipped last week and is already close to being delivered. Weird.

anyway, crossing my fingers for tomorrow!
Hope you have better luck than I do. Each day I have informed delivery notifications and each day I’m left with nothing. The Memphis sort facility can go kick rocks.

I am expecting longer but theoretically it should be here tomorrow...
Same. It should be at my post office now as it left the regional Usps facility at 9am. Theoretically, it should be here tomorrow. Expected delivery still shows as Friday, so who knows.

Welp, DHL tracking says it was delivered at 1pm today but I’ve been home all day and didn’t get anything. I really hope it wasn’t dropped off then stolen from my porch without them buzzing my apt.
Oh no. I‘m so sorry. I’d call DHL and demand an explanation.

Per informed delivery, my vinylmnky sea blue variant is on the truck and out for delivery.

I promised myself 7 months ago that I wouldn’t complain about vinyl shipping delays during a pandemic.

I promised myself 7 months ago that I wouldn’t complain about vinyl shipping delays during a pandemic.

Hope you have better luck than I do. Each day I have informed delivery notifications and each day I’m left with nothing. The Memphis sort facility can go kick rocks.
Mine finally has movement... coming from Chicago? I thought it had said Maine (that's where the Cherry Tree stuff has been coming from). So, maaaybe next week some time.

Mine finally has movement... coming from Chicago? I thought it had said Maine (that's where the Cherry Tree stuff has been coming from). So, maaaybe next week some time.
Is yours from his website? I haven't received any shipping info for the ones I've ordered from him - I know the marbled ones were delayed slightly, the test press delayed til mid nov, and the clear is scheduled for dec. I did add a tee shirt to one of the orders so I'm wondering if that may be holding up my shipments.

Is yours from his website? I haven't received any shipping info for the ones I've ordered from him - I know the marbled ones were delayed slightly, the test press delayed til mid nov, and the clear is scheduled for dec. I did add a tee shirt to one of the orders so I'm wondering if that may be holding up my shipments.
Yes. I ordered the signed turquoise marble from his website (managed by Second City Prints?). I (apparently) got a turntable mat but no t-shirt, so that could be it.

Yes. I ordered the signed turquoise marble from his website (managed by Second City Prints?). I (apparently) got a turntable mat but no t-shirt, so that could be it.
Makes sense it's shipping from Chicago then since it's not affiliated with Cherry Tree. I looked at my conf emails and see that I ordered the grey marbled and turquoise marbled (with slipmat) together, and have not received any info yet. I ordered the tee with the clear variant, so that might not ship until December since it's considered a bundle.

Oh no. I‘m so sorry. I’d call DHL and demand an explanation.

Per informed delivery, my vinylmnky sea blue variant is on the truck and out for delivery.
Well I messaged Matt’s store and said package didn’t show up even though they reported it delivered (looks like DHL passed it off to USPS) so we’ll see what they say. Il
Hoping it just randomly shows up today and I don’t have to deal with trying to get a replacement sent.

I got the turquoise signed with a shirt and it’s the one that’s so close to arriving for me.

Back