The National

Wow, okay, so I had completely forgotten how that schedule was put together. Also, LOL at even putting the art museum on the schedule.

I remember watching the social media accounts throughout the festival and whenever it was at the Art Museum or Underground Railroad Museum there were never many people in the audience. We didn't dare leave for fear of having to wait in line to get back in. I'm guessing most other people felt the same. That eighth blackbird with Bonnie Prince Billy would have been cool but noooo way were we risking it.

"
Homecoming: Cherry Tree passes

Hello Cherry Tree members,

We're looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible May 8-10 at Homecoming/MusicNow in Cincinnati. As promised, we’re back with more info (and to clarify a few typos) about May 8-9 Homecoming passes for Cherry Tree members.

A special public pre-sale will take place from Monday, November 18 at 10am EST through Tuesday, November 19 at 11:59pm EST.

A public on-sale will begin on Friday, November 22 at 10am EST.

During the pre-sale or the public on-sale, active Cherry Tree members will be able to use a special code and link to access Cherry Tree passes and perks at no added cost. We will send out the code and links ahead of Monday's pre-sale, and they will be available when logged into the Cherry Tree site at that time. Cherry Tree passes are available for at each ticketing level: General Admission, VIP, or Platinum ticketing.

These passes include:
  • Custom Cherry Tree member credential
  • Early access to festival site Friday and Saturday
  • Express lanes to select concessions and main merchandise stand
  • Exclusive Members-Only merchandise stand on-site
  • Whenever possible we will offer pre-sales to Cherry Tree pass purchasers for additional Homecoming/MusicNow weekend events
The offer to purchase Cherry Tree passes is open to active Cherry Tree members only. Purchaser's name must match Cherry Tree account information. Cherry Tree account must be in good standing to access festival perks on May 8-9.

There is a purchase limit of two (2) Cherry Tree passes per person. One (1) pass holder must be an active Cherry Tree member. We understand that some members may be travelling with a group larger than two people, however two (2) Cherry Tree passes is the maximum purchase limit per person. Additional General Admission, VIP or Platinum passes may be purchased from the general sale, however they will not include Cherry Tree member credentials or perks. Duplicate Cherry Tree pass orders and/or orders that do not match an active membership name will be cancelled. Special code and Cherry Tree passes cannot be added retroactively to general orders, so please be sure to use the code at time of purchase. Individual Cherry Tree member credentials and privileges may be revoked at any time at the discretion of the festival or Cherry Tree management. We kindly ask that you please do not share the code or abuse this system.

Again, special codes and link to access Cherry Tree passes will be sent out closer to the pre-sale date (and posted on the Cherry Tree site). Please be patient. :)

- Cherry Tree "

Is anyone doing the presale today?

I'm still weighing it all out. No announcement of other acts...plus the price of the trip itself and everything...I'm just trying to figure out if I'm going to do it or not.

I decided to go for it and bought a ticket to Homecoming. I just got the $99 GA. I figure I can fly home on Sun morning and still see my mom on mother’s day.

I’m going alone, so am happy to meet up with any N&G’ers.

i got in with the $99 tier 1 pricing
I just got the $99 GA.
giphy.gif

;)

I did the VIP. Just seemed like a pretty good deal with nice perks plus the Cherry Tree perks. I’ll be alone at the festival but I am trying to convince my girlfriend to at least go to Cincinnati with me. She’s not into festivals, plus the price for the two of us would be a bit too much. I have a feeling she might have done the GA (with some convincing) but too late now.

Back