The National

I seriously hope it's something 🔥

Begs the questions, is it being kept secret? or they legit don't know what they are doing? lolol

Yup, I don't know what to think. Maybe it's the vinyl version of the RSD tapes that are coming next Black Friday and they can't reveal for now? Or maybe nobody really knows. If it's supposed to be a vinyl, it should be already pressed or about to be pressed.

Yup, I don't know what to think. Maybe it's the vinyl version of the RSD tapes that are coming next Black Friday and they can't reveal for now? Or maybe nobody really knows. If it's supposed to be a vinyl, it should be already pressed or about to be pressed.
It being that tape set would be killer. But that’d be like 3LPs at least and I’m not sure if they’d do that. One can hope...

I seriously hope it's something 🔥

Begs the questions, is it being kept secret? or they legit don't know what they are doing? lolol
I don’t want to keep being pessimistic about this, but we Pearl Jam fans have seen this movie before.

The 2015 fan club “holiday” single went out summer 2016. The “2016” version shipped around New Years 2018. They recently announced that they’re discontinuing the holiday singles; it has been indicated that the “2017” and “2018” versions will be produced soon, they swear, but nobody is holding their breath.

It being that tape set would be killer. But that’d be like 3LPs at least and I’m not sure if they’d do that. One can hope...

It would be nice but I doubt it. 3xLP would still probably cost more than the stuff from last year right?

The Cherry Tree instagram account commented where a Cherry emoji. I wonder if a) this year's Cherry Tree LP has something to do with their two performances. Would be cool, but I don't need another live LP of Boxer. Or b) early details coming to Cherry Tree members soon!

The Cherry Tree instagram account commented where a Cherry emoji. I wonder if a) this year's Cherry Tree LP has something to do with their two performances. Would be cool, but I don't need another live LP of Boxer. Or b) early details coming to Cherry Tree members soon!

Plot twist: it's just pre sale codes to homecoming

Back