The National

View attachment 8335

Was debating on getting the Cherry Tree version of whatever tonight's poster would be, but I LOVE this.
I swiped up the CT version of the poster for the gig I went to because I didn’t want to wait in line for like an hour. I also debated about getting the CT version of the Montreal show because it looks gorgeous, however it sold out before I had a chance. All of these posters look incredible and I want them all

Last night was smooches.

Rain let up right before Courtney Barnett and never started again. The National slayed of course. Only complaint is that the bass drum was too loud in the mix and Luluc's vocals were too low. I think that combination made the new material a little less impactful than I was hoping but oh well. Got a rendition of Wasp Nest, which is always a nice surprise. Snagged the poster with no problem. I looked over after the show and they still had some left too.

This is a really nice poster

I love that one. Might just pick up the CT version maybe, that’s how much I like this. I have the Atlanta show poster headed my way currently and am worried about where it’ll be placed. I’m going out of town Thursday-Sunday and right in that window is when it’s supposed to arrive.

Back