The National

Plastic sleeve. I think that's standard for them as I also, thankfully, got a plastic sleeve at the Red Rocks show last fall. It was snow raining the whole show and would've destroyed the beautiful banner poster I got that I've been too lazy to put up. Need to frame it.

If anyone wants to get exotic with going to see them in 2020 or for our Australian friends (@pijo @AngryVal @whatwhatsaywhat) :

In 2020 we will return to Australia, New Zealand and Japan! We are pleased to offer a Cherry Tree Members-Only presale to members active as-of Saturday, 22 June.

**The presale for all dates will take place on 26 June at 9am (Perth) / 10am (Tokyo) / 11am (Sydney/Brisbane/Melbourne) / 1pm (Auckland).**

Presale codes will be emailed to eligible members on 26 June ahead of the presale. We understand sometimes our presale information emails find its way to misfiring spam filters, so in the event that you have not received your presale code one hour before the presale (and have checked to make sure it's not in your spam folder), please respond to this email at that time to let us know.

Phoebe Bridgers joins us for the Australian dates.

Tickets will go on sale to the general public at the following dates/times:

Tokyo - On sale 13 July - 10am local
Perth - On sale 28 June - 9am local
Sydney - On sale 28 June - 9am local
Brisbane - On sale 28 June - 9am local
Melbourne - On sale 28 June - 9am local
Auckland - On sale 28 June - 10am local

Last edited:
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

3x shows at the palais is..........not gonna be cheap
In envious of you Melbournites - 3 nights what a life! I'm looking at a trip to Brisbane, it's the best fit with my work roster. Delighted regardless, and not at all surprised but relieved that they are including us on this tour. And Phoebe Bridgers too what a bonus!

In envious of you Melbournites - 3 nights what a life! I'm looking at a trip to Brisbane, it's the best fit with my work roster. Delighted regardless, and not at all surprised but relieved that they are including us on this tour. And Phoebe Bridgers too what a bonus!

yeah, @AngryVal and i are working out how damaged the bank balance is gonna be - do we do two shows or all three??

I'm going to do the same (birthday is next week) but with the Cherry Tree variant of the Dallas show that I went to back in October. Now if I could only find the poster for the show I went to in 2013.

yeah, @AngryVal and i are working out how damaged the bank balance is gonna be - do we do two shows or all three??
Hehe what a dilemma! They mix their set lists up so much I'd be battling major FOMO if I didn't go all in! I'm anticipating we're looking at $100+ a night though at least
How often do they tour Australia? I'd say go to all three if you can...and yeah, they mix up the setlist often, especially for multiple shows in the same city.

How often do they tour Australia? I'd say go to all three if you can...and yeah, they mix up the setlist often, especially for multiple shows in the same city.
They're actually really consistent, regular visitors to Australia which is freaking awesome. The fact they can book three shows at the Palais in Melbourne is a good indicator of their following over here. I'm all in on the peer pressure of @whatwhatsaywhat and @AngryVal to go to all three nights though! I'm in a different city, not on the touring schedule but will make a trip to see them. Incidentally, I see you're in SF - I actually had tickets to both the Berkley shows in 2017 as I serendipitously happened to be in your part of the world at the time. It was too perfect, until the shows were cancelled. Still hurts..

Hehe what a dilemma! They mix their set lists up so much I'd be battling major FOMO if I didn't go all in! I'm anticipating we're looking at $100+ a night though at least
They're actually really consistent, regular visitors to Australia which is freaking awesome. The fact they can book three shows at the Palais in Melbourne is a good indicator of their following over here. I'm all in on the peer pressure of @whatwhatsaywhat and @AngryVal to go to all three nights though! I'm in a different city, not on the touring schedule but will make a trip to see them. Incidentally, I see you're in SF - I actually had tickets to both the Berkley shows in 2017 as I serendipitously happened to be in your part of the world at the time. It was too perfect, until the shows were cancelled. Still hurts..
@whatwhatsaywhat the tribe has spoken - 3 shows it is!!

Okay, I really have to stop looking at these. The jealousy, it burns.

June 19, 2019 || Washington, DC

You Had Your Soul With You
Quiet Light
The Pull Of You
Hey Rosey
I Should Live In Salt
Don’t Swallow The Cap
Guilty Party
Oblivions
So Far So Fast
Where Is Her Head
Green Gloves
All The Wine
Brainy
Apartment Stor
y
The Day I Die
Pink Rabbits
The System Only Dreams in Total Darkness
I Am Easy To Find
Graceless
Fake Empire
Rylan
Wasp Nest
Mr. November
Terrible Love
Light Years
Vanderlyle Crybaby Geeks

I think as a birthday present to myself I'm going to pick up the cherry tree variant of the Atlanta show poster. Then frame it up nice and hang it above my turntable.
I'm going to do the same (birthday is next week) but with the Cherry Tree variant of the Dallas show that I went to back in October. Now if I could only find the poster for the show I went to in 2013.

How fancy do you want to go because I know of a place that does incredible work. But it ain't cheap.

Not that fancy. I saw a mini poster on Ebay for the 2013 tour. I may do that. My wife would argue I already have too many things hanging up in my study. Texas football banners, Liverpool scarves, and soon to be The National concert posters.

Back