The National

Trouble Will Find Me - Live Album

Also forgot to post, but the same person also did an Alligator live album:

I already went through the Alligator - HV - SWB - IAETF live albums and made myself three separate playlists, constructing my own setlists for each - so it'd be more like a full live show.

They did the first show or the tour last night and the setlist is pretty great. I mean, heavy on IAETF, but also some good selections across their albums. Like Lemonworld and Pink Rabbits. I just loved seeing Pink Rabbits live last year and hope they do it again this Sunday. They have a big enough catalog now though that these sets could change a lot every night, so I’m curious to see how they play around with it.

They did the first show or the tour last night and the setlist is pretty great. I mean, heavy on IAETF, but also some good selections across their albums. Like Lemonworld and Pink Rabbits. I just loved seeing Pink Rabbits live last year and hope they do it again this Sunday. They have a big enough catalog now though that these sets could change a lot every night, so I’m curious to see how they play around with it.
yeah this is a great setlist and I'd take a carbon copy at the show I'm seeing them without complaint

I bet Hard to Find into I Am Easy to Find was a little bit of a joke :ROFLMAO:

Brooklyn Night One

Zm6YZQV.png

Trouble Will Find Me - Live Album

Also forgot to post, but the same person also did an Alligator live album:

I already went through the Alligator - HV - SWB - IAETF live albums and made myself three separate playlists, constructing my own setlists for each - so it'd be more like a full live show.

Anyone still have access to SWB & High Violet live 'albums' - I missed those two!

PleasetourAustraliaPleasetourAustraliaPleasetourAustraliaPleasetourAustraliaPleasetourAustraliaPleasetourAustraliaPleasetourAustraliaPleasetourAustraliaPleasetourAustraliaPleasetourAustraliaPleasetourAustraliaPleasetourAustraliaPleasetourAustraliaPleasetourAustraliaPleasetourAustralia

Anyone still have access to SWB & High Violet live 'albums' - I missed those two!

PleasetourAustraliaPleasetourAustraliaPleasetourAustraliaPleasetourAustraliaPleasetourAustraliaPleasetourAustraliaPleasetourAustraliaPleasetourAustraliaPleasetourAustraliaPleasetourAustraliaPleasetourAustraliaPleasetourAustraliaPleasetourAustraliaPleasetourAustraliaPleasetourAustralia
Check back a page or two and you’ll find them. Unless they’re gone, but I do believe they’re still up.

SWB, High Violet, and IAETF are all deleted. Anyone know of another link to those?

Thanks. I was looking back and only saw We Transfer links from the Reddit thread. Excellent! Can listen to these on my flight tomorrow to Atlanta to go see the band!

SO ready for the show on Sunday!
I have tickets to see them in October. I just found out that it's during the only week that my in-laws are available to watch my kids while my wife and I travel to Portugal. I've seen the National a dozen times, so I really shouldn't be torn about this. But...

I don't know that they've played it on this tour yet (don't think so), but I am still really hoping for "About Today" tonight. I still have yet to see it live.

Other than that, I'm expecting Rylan and Hey Rosey to show up, so that's something. Also maybe some TWFM stuff... Agh. Still got hours to wait till I make my journey to Atlanta.

I can’t believe they played Secret Meeting! I was not expecting that. Man, this show might be the best one I’ve seen of them. Last year’s SWB show was also great, but they pulled out a few more surprises with this one. The new songs sound really really great live, and the ones they chose to play are some of my favorites from the album. The only thing I was slightly disappointed by was that they didn’t play Not In Kansas. They’ve been playing that one live so I was fully expecting it, but...didn’t get to experience it. Bummed a bit. But still...great show, great setlist.

Courtney Barnett also ruled. She ripped through those songs and was just phenomenal. I got there a little before she went on stage so my spot for her set wasn’t great. Luckily I was able to move up between and get closer for The National. Still wish I was like right up front but oh well.

What’s really funny to me is the people around me (just a few) complaining that they were playing stuff from the new album but then freaking out when they pulled out Day I Die and System. Cause like last year it was people not singing or getting into the SWB tracks, now it’s IAETF. Also, what are you expecting? They are touring behind the new album which just came out a month ago. Really though I guess I was annoyed by the dude right behind me cause he was just annoying.

The merch line was stupid long, and someone totally just cut in front of me during it. They got some strange looking stuff this go around.

I ended up driving there and back all yesterday. Decided not to stay cause I’ll be back in Atlanta for a number of days in just a week and a half.

Back