The National

the colors of that one remind me of this masterpiece

TN19PH-2T.jpg

A CT variant will be in the shop tomorrow at 10:00am. However, my rule is, I never buy a poster for a show I didn't attend. I have a profolio full of prints waiting to be framed,, and I just can't afford to do them all.

Same. I do the same, although I did buy a Rural Alberta Advantage poster once to MN show I didn't attend. I still have it hung up in my house. I just loved the poster since it was based on one of their songs Tornado 87.

8409_66d8dbd48db74fa47d159e85806cb22b.jpg

Last edited:
Fun show in Madison last night - lots of good older songs in the setlist: The National Setlist at The Sylvee, Madison

A couple deep cuts, too - Fireproof and Runaway (first time they've played these since the original tours). They also played a new song called Smoke Detector (I think? That's at least a prominent lyric said over and over and that's what someone put on Setlist). Wasn't my favorite - it'll be interesting to hear a studio version.

The Beths were awesome as well - hope they go on their own tour at some point so I can hear a full set.

Fun show in Madison last night - lots of good older songs in the setlist: The National Setlist at The Sylvee, Madison

A couple deep cuts, too - Fireproof and Runaway (first time they've played these since the original tours). They also played a new song called Smoke Detector (I think? That's at least a prominent lyric said over and over and that's what someone put on Setlist). Wasn't my favorite - it'll be interesting to hear a studio version.

The Beths were awesome as well - hope they go on their own tour at some point so I can hear a full set.
😱😱😱

Fireproof > Geese > Apartment Story > Conversation 16 > Abel

Damn.

That is such a great setlist. Fireproof is a song that gets no recognition, but I enjoy it. I would love to see it live. Also would love to see Runaway and Geese live again.

The Mission Ballroom shows were amazing. I’d rank night 2 as slightly better… Matt was ON, right out of the gate. Squalor Victoria was a very welcome surprise, and Space Invaders absolutely shreds!

Oh, and The Beths are great too! I’m definitely a new fan…

Got the regular poster night 1 and the CT edition online for night 2 for good measure.IMG_2641.jpegIMG_2677.jpeg

Back