The National - Cherry Tree Club

Confirmation from Cherry Tree:

Dear mdmost,

Thank you for your Support! We wanted to let you know that the vinyl portion of your Cherry Tree Volume 4 gift package has been processed at our store in South Portland, Maine, via USPS, USPS Media Mail. Please note, it may take some time before the tracking activates on the carrier's site. We recommend tracking the package using the link below and also potentially with your local postal service, if applicable, to aid delivery and avoid delays.

The deadline to update the shipping address was January 4th and it is regrettably no longer possible to make changes at this point. If adjustments are preferable, you may inquire with USPS to see if a redirection or mail forwarding is possible.

Confirmation from Cherry Tree:

Dear mdmost,

Thank you for your Support! We wanted to let you know that the vinyl portion of your Cherry Tree Volume 4 gift package has been processed at our store in South Portland, Maine, via USPS, USPS Media Mail. Please note, it may take some time before the tracking activates on the carrier's site. We recommend tracking the package using the link below and also potentially with your local postal service, if applicable, to aid delivery and avoid delays.

The deadline to update the shipping address was January 4th and it is regrettably no longer possible to make changes at this point. If adjustments are preferable, you may inquire with USPS to see if a redirection or mail forwarding is possible.

Same!

Did anyone else receive a Manila envelope from Cherry Tree that contains some mysterious items? I’m not going to spoil anything and say what is in it. Return addy is CT in Portland, but postage shows it was mailed from NYC.

Did anyone else receive a Manila envelope from Cherry Tree that contains some mysterious items? I’m not going to spoil anything and say what is in it. Return addy is CT in Portland, but postage shows it was mailed from NYC.

I did not but I am ok with knowing what it is. Please tell.

i'm with @Twentytwo --curious to know what's in it! can put it in a spoiler tag if you want :)
I will say that it contains two items. A paper cutout thing and a name badge. The date stamped on the back of the cutout thing is Jan 13, 2023.
I'm hesitant to post a photo until I know more about what it is and what it's for. But, my guess is that something is dropping on Friday.

Looking at this leaked tracklist that I saw on reddit, I think that maybe the track with Phoebe is dropping on Friday.
28kadol523ba1.jpg

Back