The National - Cherry Tree Club

More like let’s stop sending $50 products a class above some Arbys coupons
sure. You should be allowed to pay more for shipping if you want it sooner. I personally would rather have it be $50 shipped media mail than $60 shipped priority. That cost gets passed along to you somehow. I rarely have issues with media mail in terms of getting anything damaged. If it takes a few extra days to get to me then so be it.

I find a lot of people complaining about media mail but then also complain when places ship Priority and charge $8-10 to ship an LP

Abolish media mail…
giphy.gif

Mine is medium warped but plays fine. Works more than well for me. Great set list. The first time I saw them was in 2006 so pretty much this exact post-Alligator pre-Boxer era when they were a rock band playing small clubs, occasionally getting messy and yelling. 🤘🏼

Mine is medium warped but plays fine. Works more than well for me. Great set list. The first time I saw them was in 2006 so pretty much this exact post-Alligator pre-Boxer era when they were a rock band playing small clubs, occasionally getting messy and yelling. 🤘🏼

Same! They played at a small venue near where my parents'. Film School and The Film were opening for them. Film School is great and I strongly recommend their first album. The Film had one of their song on airplay on French radio so most of the crowd (teenagers) was their for them. Once they finished, there were less than an hundred people for the National. That's when and where I fell in love with them.

2005/26/11_the national & the film & film school

Back