The National - Cherry Tree Club

It came in today's mail. There is a date stamped on the back of one of the items - Friday. It's very odd, I'm wondering if a song or maybe the album is dropping?
!!!!!! What I hope I get this in the mail too…but I don’t think so. Not today anyway

Omg I was waiting for some sort of announcement but I didn’t expect it MIGHT happen this soon.

Which I don't like or understand. Have they ever done that before or are they going the Taylor Swift route and releasing different versions with bonus tracks?
Could be a non-album single or maybe changed the name? Or maybe a Kanye-esque artistic last minute change and it was left on the cutting room floor.

Based on what I read on reddit, this tracklist was listed for the new Belle & Sebastian album, not the Nats. I have to think that Weird Goodbyes is going to be on the new album. It's all so mysterious and confusing!

Based on what I read on reddit, this tracklist was listed for the new Belle & Sebastian album, not the Nats. I have to think that Weird Goodbyes is going to be on the new album. It's all so mysterious and confusing!
that would make sense as Belle & Sebastian are on Matador and that pic seems to say Matador on the bottom...

New B&S is 11 songs just like that leaked list, so it could of cut off after 11, and there's a few more songs after those including Weird Goodbyes....is what I'm thinking

Interesting that you got yours on a USPS holiday. Mine is slated for delivery tomorrow.

I just got an Account Activation reminder from Cherry Tree which makes me wildly speculate that some announcements are coming soon to coincide with LP9.

Last edited:
Interesting that you got yours on a USPS holiday. Mine is slated for delivery tomorrow.

I just got an Account Activation reminder from Cherry Tree which makes me wildly speculate that some announcements are coming soon to coincide with LP9.
I regularly get mail on USPS holidays. Not really sure why! But it’s not my usual postman.

I got that account activation too but figured it’s because my membership renews in early March. Your theory makes more sense

Alright I need the groups opinions on this.

Some warpage on Both discs and off center labels on disc 2

Be honest, would you email in about this or just let it be?

Back