The National - Cherry Tree Club

This is all a good point. I may do the same. I already own an original purple pressing so this whole exercise is a bit Superfluous anyways. I just always preferred the alternate version of “Terrible Love” (much closer to the live version, way less subdued than the version that ended up on the LP). I will probably go the VMP route too ( I still have to order their version of the new Hamilton Leithouser LP anyhow) and if a CT copy becomes available I can always cancel the VMP copy if I desire.

My thoughts on cancelling too. Plus I have all the other National x VMP so that's nice to keep going too

Which is dumb. I mean, I get it when they are flipping things that are just not readily available but there are AT LEAST two other variants of this being released. Even if you buy into the Ideal of colored > black vinyl this isn’t even that, every version is colored. Who is gonna way overpay for that?

It let me add to the cart just now, try it again.

Man I had the CT in my cart and didn't end up pulling the trigger in time. That went way faster than I thought.

ya what I thought was cherry tree in my informed delivery from fort Wayne was a false alarm.

Everyone is getting official notifications from the cherry tree email, ya?

Reactions: mgp
Just got my Cherry Tree Volume 1 in. I recently ordered it. If you ordered it as well, hoping for all the goodies, bad luck. It's just the vinyl

• Sad
Reactions: mgp
Just got my Cherry Tree Volume 1 in. I recently ordered it. If you ordered it as well, hoping for all the goodies, bad luck. It's just the vinyl
I figured it would just be the vinyl. They likely had some replacement copies of it/warehouse copies but probably did not overorder on the other goodies.

Got my notice today... with wrong address... 😒

Mine has my current address but my old apartment number. Hoping the post office realizes that there are no apartment numbers at the address and just leaves it at my door lol.

Mine has my current address but my old apartment number. Hoping the post office realizes that there are no apartment numbers at the address and just leaves it at my door lol.
What the heck? what was the point in changing and updating if they were just gonna add whatever... and I know I updated because I receive Vol 1 a couple of days ago...

Back