The National - Cherry Tree Club

Hello Cherry Tree members,

Happy Holidays! We hope this message finds you well. We are excited to report that Cherry Tree Vol. 4 for eligible 2021 members is currently in production and shaping up quite nicely. We are traveling a bit further back in the time machine for this one and we can't wait to share it with you. More details soon.

In the meantime, please login to the member's site to make sure your billing and shipping information is up-to-date. Members who have activated or renewed their Cherry Tree membership by 11:59 PM EST on 12/31/2021 are eligible to receive the forthcoming Vol. 4 package.

If you have any additional questions, please email us at cherrytree@americanmary.com.

Stay safe and have a happy new year,

Cherry Tree
An older live show?? YES

Hello Cherry Tree members,

Happy Holidays! We hope this message finds you well. We are excited to report that Cherry Tree Vol. 4 for eligible 2021 members is currently in production and shaping up quite nicely. We are traveling a bit further back in the time machine for this one and we can't wait to share it with you. More details soon.

In the meantime, please login to the member's site to make sure your billing and shipping information is up-to-date. Members who have activated or renewed their Cherry Tree membership by 11:59 PM EST on 12/31/2021 are eligible to receive the forthcoming Vol. 4 package.

If you have any additional questions, please email us at cherrytree@americanmary.com.

Stay safe and have a happy new year,

Cherry Tree
Anyone care to take a guess when the photo in the email is from? Hoping for Alligator era stuff!

2005 or 2006 European tour according to this on his Instagram.

Edit: Film School and The National played the same venue on 12/4 and 12/8 in 2005. No playlists for either show.

I was at one date of this tour, at EMB Sannois near Paris, in 2005, Nov. 26th. This venue would turn into my second home and I saw countless shows and made countless friends there.

Set list : Secret Meeting / Lit up / Geese of Beverly road / Baby, we'll be fine / Cherry Tree / Abel / Wasp nest / Murder Me Rachel / All The Wine / Looking for Astronauts / Daughters of Soho Riots / Mr November / About today
Encore : Cold girl fever

2005 or 2006 European tour according to this on his Instagram.

Edit: Film School and The National played the same venue on 12/4 and 12/8 in 2005. No playlists for either show.

I saw them play Köln/Cologne in 2005. A great, sweaty show in a tiny venue. Afraid I don't remember much more than that.

Reactions: mgp
I was at one date of this tour, at EMB Sannois near Paris, in 2005, Nov. 26th. This venue would turn into my second home and I saw countless shows and made countless friends there.

Set list : Secret Meeting / Lit up / Geese of Beverly road / Baby, we'll be fine / Cherry Tree / Abel / Wasp nest / Murder Me Rachel / All The Wine / Looking for Astronauts / Daughters of Soho Riots / Mr November / About today
Encore : Cold girl fever

Please God let this be it.

So has everything else, for that matter. I was watching Supermarket Sweep the other day and asking myself how is that grocery store that well stocked. Because it looks nothing like my grocery store at the moment.
sure. but it seems most of the wait is trying to get the records on the presses and getting sleeves pressed. once they are on the presses and jackets are printed, there's not a huge delay. obviously we don't know where they are at with the stage in production, but i don't know that they would say it's shaping up nicely if they are 8 months away from shipping it.

sure. but it seems most of the wait is trying to get the records on the presses and getting sleeves pressed. once they are on the presses and jackets are printed, there's not a huge delay. obviously we don't know where they are at with the stage in production, but i don't know that they would say it's shaping up nicely if they are 8 months away from shipping it.
Tangentially related...
Twitter link

1644337741511.png

I mean there have been bad vinyl delays for over a year now. I pre-ordered a record around May or so of last year, set to be released right around Christmas. It was delayed even that far in advance. I haven’t heard when it’s supposed to come.

I would have thought Cherry Tree would have got things done more in advance this time around cause they said as much a while back. But you never know when a delay will strike. To be fair, we did get Volume 3 in like July, so it hasn’t been too long.

I mean there have been bad vinyl delays for over a year now. I pre-ordered a record around May or so of last year, set to be released right around Christmas. It was delayed even that far in advance. I haven’t heard when it’s supposed to come.

I would have thought Cherry Tree would have got things done more in advance this time around cause they said as much a while back. But you never know when a delay will strike. To be fair, we did get Volume 3 in like July, so it hasn’t been too long.

My guess is July or later this year as well.

Back