The National - Cherry Tree Club

No, they'll probably just tour Europe again. Seems like they don't like touring the States even though they are an American band.
what?? since when? I think they've only announced European dates as of right now. But they've extensively toured the US in the past and I don't doubt they'll do it again. My guess is September through October US dates.

They hinted at US tour dates for next year a while ago, but I’m still waiting. They could do it in April-May and July. But now I’m thinking September… I wanted a US summer tour. But so many bands are announcing spring and summer ones already and they haven’t said anything.

what?? since when? I think they've only announced European dates as of right now. But they've extensively toured the US in the past and I don't doubt they'll do it again. My guess is September through October US dates.

Last major US Tour was 2018. I realized there has been a pandemic but they released a new album in 2019 and didn't even tour it that much in the states.

Last major US Tour was 2018. I realized there has been a pandemic but they released a new album in 2019 and didn't even tour it that much in the states.
They toured here in 2019 a pretty good amount, though not massively. I saw them in 2018 and 2019, with one being for the Sleep Well Beast tour; the other for I Am Easy To Find. I suspect 2020 would have saw them adding even more new dates, but all that went away.

They toured here in 2019 a pretty good amount, though not massively. I saw them in 2018 and 2019, with one being for the Sleep Well Beast tour; the other for I Am Easy To Find. I suspect 2020 would have saw them adding even more new dates, but all that went away.
yeah! I saw them in 2019 and have a poster on my wall of it! I think they toured in 2019 lol. They had a bunch of 2020 dates planned which I'm assuming will eventually get rescheduled. I was looking forward to seeing them and not needing to travel far

1639165427826.png

I am saying they played major cities mostly in 2019. I realize that is where most people live. Looks like they played about 22 cities in US that year. More dates overseas than in US.

Look I am just frustrated that they rarely play Nashville ok. Always Bonaroo if they play in Tennessee. They did play Nashville in 2013 and 2018 though.
I was at that 2018 show. It was incredible. Maybe the best show of The National I have seen. I want them to play Ascend again cause it just felt perfect…front row standing at an outdoor show in the summer.

I was at that 2018 show. It was incredible. Maybe the best show of The National I have seen. I want them to play Ascend again cause it just felt perfect…front row standing at an outdoor show in the summer.
I want them to play the Ryman again. Saw them and Frightened Rabbit back in 2013 but I’ll take anything at this point. I had just moved back to Tennessee in 2018 and didn’t go through that one unfortunately.

Hello Cherry Tree members,

Happy Holidays! We hope this message finds you well. We are excited to report that Cherry Tree Vol. 4 for eligible 2021 members is currently in production and shaping up quite nicely. We are traveling a bit further back in the time machine for this one and we can't wait to share it with you. More details soon.

In the meantime, please login to the member's site to make sure your billing and shipping information is up-to-date. Members who have activated or renewed their Cherry Tree membership by 11:59 PM EST on 12/31/2021 are eligible to receive the forthcoming Vol. 4 package.

If you have any additional questions, please email us at cherrytree@americanmary.com.

Stay safe and have a happy new year,

Cherry Tree

Back