The National - Cherry Tree Club

Yeah, I'm in Ireland and there is no way these shows will happen, we are unlikely to have bars open before the end of May. Surprised they are not already postponed, I've had gigs from May that have been pushed to May 2022.
My husband‘s family is from County Kerry, we had hoped to visit them last summer which was postponed to this summer. Have been following closely and know it can’t happen. We never had the option for a refund, not that I want it, it delaying it two years, I do think they should offer it.

Hoping the announcement comes soon. It’s just not fair to keep people in limbo, though even if shows went on, it’s highly unlikely we could attend. 😢

My husband‘s family is from County Kerry, we had hoped to visit them last summer which was postponed to this summer. Have been following closely and know it can’t happen. We never had the option for a refund, not that I want it, it delaying it two years, I do think they should offer it.

Hoping the announcement comes soon. It’s just not fair to keep people in limbo, though even if shows went on, it’s highly unlikely we could attend. 😢
Agree, not fair to make you wait like this.

On the brightside, when it happens in 2022, it is going to be utterly insane.

Well after initially rescheduled for a year later the 2020 The National gig in London has been cancelled with full refunds being issued shortly. Would have been my first experience seeing them live but hopefully I will have another chance at some point.

Show postponements and cancellations getting announced now. So far I've seen Limerick postponed, Brixton canceled.

1618837953578.png

Well after initially rescheduled for a year later the 2020 The National gig in London has been cancelled with full refunds being issued shortly. Would have been my first experience seeing them live but hopefully I will have another chance at some point.
Sorry @Selaws. I just saw that Limerick has been postponed - haven't heard anything about Cork yet (but of course it's not happening this year) Those are the two shows we still have tickets for. It was inevitable but it still stings.

Volume 3: Update Shipping Address
Hello Cherry Tree members,

We hope this message finds you well! Volume 3 production is moving along nicely and we are still on track to ship in June. If you need to update your shipping address and have not already done so, please visit the Cherry Tree member's site at the following link:

Member's Site

Once logged in, click on "My Account". You can update your shipping address under the "Profile" tab. The final deadline for address changes is May 1st.

We cannot guarantee delivery to any addresses changed after the cut-off. Please feel free to email us at cherrytree@americanmary.com if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Cherry Tree

Volume 3: Update Shipping Address
Hello Cherry Tree members,

We hope this message finds you well! Volume 3 production is moving along nicely and we are still on track to ship in June. If you need to update your shipping address and have not already done so, please visit the Cherry Tree member's site at the following link:

Member's Site

Once logged in, click on "My Account". You can update your shipping address under the "Profile" tab. The final deadline for address changes is May 1st.

We cannot guarantee delivery to any addresses changed after the cut-off. Please feel free to email us at cherrytree@americanmary.com if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Cherry Tree
I am SO excited for this! It was such a great show. Graham's book should hopefully be shipping in the next couple of weeks (it stated late April / early May) It's going to be so nice to have more live The National on wax!!!!

So, I got my replacement copy for the scratched s/t (color variant) yesterday, and the replacement was the standard black. No info about this when I first contacted them about the damaged record. E-mailed them today to see what's up. I mean, okay if they're out of coloured replacement copies (even though that's a bit crappy too), but they should've at least mentioned it. Pretty pissed as I got to pay about €10 of custom fees for the replacement as well...

I had to work with them a couple weeks ago because I moved but my address change didn’t go through before the cutoff and they said they’re still planning on shipping in June. Lotta month left to do that...

Reactions: mgp
No live shows has made the club feel very quiet and paused. In the past, it also felt like there would be more merchandise added to the shop or, at the very least, I'd get more emails about the club and what was happening. Recently, it feels like they've been quietly preparing to prepare to begin the process of starting to get ready to prepare to get 2020's package shipped out.

Might be nothing, but the band updated their website yesterday. No more I Am Easy To Find art on it, instead just band photos. What does it meaaaannn???

Might be nothing, but the band updated their website yesterday. No more I Am Easy To Find art on it, instead just band photos. What does it meaaaannn???
I think rescheduled tour dates are imminent, hopefully including Homecoming, and additional High Violet in entirety shows 💜
7C30694F-7FC6-481C-A326-CC4A35D8C2A9.jpeg

Back