The National - Cherry Tree Club

I’m expecting tour dates…hopefully, probably for next year.

But I’m wishing for tour dates + new music
I agree that rescheduled tour dates will be next year. I also think there is a very good chance that there will be new music - I just have a strong feeling that they were recording at Long Pond when the entire band was there celebrating the Dessners bdays.

The National

Tickets are now on sale for six European and UK shows scheduled to take place in June 2022. Additional 2022 performances by The National in Europe, the UK and the US are planned and will be announced in the coming months.

Light Years, The National's 240-page book collaboration with longtime photographer and friend of the band Graham MacIndoe, is currently in transit from the printer in Europe to our merchandise distribution centers. We expect pre-ordered copies of Light Years to begin shipping in late June/early July. Thank you for your continued patience. We will post here again and on band socials when Light Years is in stock for immediate purchase. For more details on Light Years, visit the Store.

The 2020 Cherry Tree premium, an exclusive double live album recorded at Stubbs BBQ in Austin, TX in October 2018, is in transit from the vinyl pressing plant, and should begin to ship to eligible members by June 25. Again, we greatly appreciate your patience as we waited for this project to be pressed and delivered.

now the painful waiting begins

edit: just checked my orders on my account page and saw that my Light Years book is "packed, to be shipped" though
OMG —-> logging in to CT now!!!

ETA: PACKED, TO BE SHIPPED!! OMG, I AM SO EXCITED!

sorry for screaming… I just texted my daughter to tell her that hers is also on the way and we are both so happy. I prob won’t sleep til it’s here 😂

Last edited:
Got a shipping notice on my Volume 3 package today.
I saw that Canadian addresses are getting shipping notifications. Yay for you! I will patiently wait and sulk in silence til I get a shipping email 😂

OMG - it’s happening! We’re getting amazing recordings and photos from CT and I am beyond excited!

OMG —-> logging in to CT now!!!

ETA: PACKED, TO BE SHIPPED!! OMG, I AM SO EXCITED!

sorry for screaming… I just texted my daughter to tell her that hers is also on the way and we are both so happy. I prob won’t sleep til it’s here 😂
This might be obvious, but where do you go on the website to find the shipping info? I went onto my account on the store and it shows no orders :oops:

I’m only seeing things that I bought from the shop there but I’m not seeing previous Cherry Tree packages there. Are you seeing shipping for Volume 3 there?
ohhhhh no no no, just packages bought from Cherry Tree. That's where I saw the Light Years order. Haven't seen a Cherry Tree package pop up in there. Sorry for the confusion!

I’m only seeing things that I bought from the shop there but I’m not seeing previous Cherry Tree packages there. Are you seeing shipping for Volume 3 there?

ohhhhh no no no, just packages bought from Cherry Tree. That's where I saw the Light Years order. Haven't seen a Cherry Tree package pop up in there. Sorry for the confusion!
Sorry for confusion... you will receive an email regarding shipping for the CT Vol. 3 package. It seems that Canadian Vol. 3 packages are shipping first this time. I'm still very excited about Graham's book since the Forest Hills vinyl is coming with it.

Back