The National - Cherry Tree Club

Spoiler showing contents of Cherry tree Vol 3 package. This is not my photo, I found it in a FB group

Kinda left field as far as design goes, but they've never really pinned down on a set style outside of the SWB release. It is a Texas show so totally on brand. Also it does remind me of the Buffalo design, of which I have on a hat. I wish we were getting some other wearable instead of a Koozie, but I do use koozies so it will get some use!

Kinda left field as far as design goes, but they've never really pinned down on a set style outside of the SWB release. It is a Texas show so totally on brand. Also it does remind me of the Buffalo design, of which I have on a hat. I wish we were getting some other wearable instead of a Koozie, but I do use koozies so it will get some use!
I brought home a couple empty cans of Mikkelar Reality Based Pils from TNLNY. Once of those cans may end up in the koozie :)

We got time...until we don'. I was thinking this week was gonna be it, but now I'm thinking last week of the month...which might work out in time for my birthday, and that would be a nice present.

Hello Cherry Tree members,

Hope you are well! We are pleased to report that shipping for Cherry Tree Volume 3 is finally underway. Some lucky members have already begun receiving their packages.

Our fulfillment team is shipping these in stages as we receive them from the pressing plant. We expect to have all Volume 3 packages dispatched within the next few days. If you have not already received your shipping confirmation, you will have it soon. We appreciate your patience and understanding. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at cherrytree@americanmary.com.

I still say I am not getting my box this month with this email.

Hope you are well! We are pleased to report that shipping for Cherry Tree Volume 3 is finally underway. Some lucky members have already begun receiving their packages.

Our fulfillment team is shipping these in stages as we receive them from the pressing plant. We expect to have all Volume 3 packages dispatched within the next few days. If you have not already received your shipping confirmation, you will have it soon. We appreciate your patience and understanding. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at cherrytree@americanmary.com.

"Next few days." Only 4 more business days left in the month, so some might not ship out til Wednesday and then there's the 4th of July holiday. Quite possible that packages won't arrive until July 8-9 or later. :(

Yeah I am thinking it might be another two weeks till I get it…which is a shame. But at this point I’m very used to waiting

So from the insta stories and discogs listing, this is missing the last two songs of the set?
I just took a look at the photo of the back of the cover and yes, it appears there are two tracks missing. That's a shame, I remember both Graceless and Vanderlyle being great.

Did they just physically run out of room on the album because that's a weird choice. Does it just end?

Back