The football thread RenegadeMonster is looking for: NFL talk

Anyone seen this yet? Seems to me next week’s outcomes are predetermined 😉. I think a Niners-Ravens Super Bowl will make for the best game, but I am all in on the Lions…..not to mention my loathe for the Chiefs and Niners.

IMG_5249.jpeg

As a lifelong Lions fan (age 54), can someone please explain to me what happens next? Like are we done? Is there another game? Why aren't we discussing mock drafts yet? This is unfamiliar territory.
The final four teams left will now ascend unto underprivileged communities and build homes for Habitat for Humanity. The eliminated NFL teams will vote on best house, and whomever is chosen gets to hoist the Lombardi trophy. It usually takes another 3 weeks for the building to complete. Mahomes has a background in carpentry, thus he's been seen as the most successful house builder in this generation.

The final four teams left will now ascend unto underprivileged communities and build homes for Habitat for Humanity. The eliminated NFL teams will vote on best house, and whomever is chosen gets to hoist the Lombardi trophy. It usually takes another 3 weeks for the building to complete. Mahomes has a background in carpentry, thus he's been seen as the most successful house builder in this generation.
Ah...ok that makes sense. Does everyone get free nuggies now too?

As a Leafs fan this sounds really similar to what happens after the second round of the NHL playoffs! So interesting...

Back