The Colemine Records rabbit hole

My lady knows the way to my heart, came home and she grabbed the First 20 45s shirt for me just because (that makes 3 shirts now haha). My love for Colemine is way too well known in my family, it's easy to get me something I'll love, just visit coleminerecords.com!

so, any suggestions on what to get next ? Orgone , Soul Scratch and Neal Francis maybe ?
oh and im not starting with the 45s , i just cant.

View attachment 61895

Those are what you have?

I love the Neal Francis, so I'd suggest that next. But all three you mention are great.

EDIT: Also, "Ghostfunk Orchestra" kind of sneaked up on me. I ended up spinning that a lot more than expected. I really love it.

so, any suggestions on what to get next ? Orgone , Soul Scratch and Neal Francis maybe ?
oh and im not starting with the 45s , i just cant.

View attachment 61895

For me Orgone - Undercover Mixtape is a must have, I absolutely love that one! I'd also recommend the Durand Jones Live album and Soul Scratch - Pushing Fire, as those are great too.

EDIT: Also, The Dip - Delivers from last year is great as well! It was self released so not officially Colemine, but they released a 45 of there's and they're on Soul Slabs 2 so I count it haha

Yeah I’ll second (3rd 4th) Neal Francis and Ghost Funk. I think Neal Francis just had a restock on the variant through his bandcamp or on Colemine

We are about to experience a slew of new releases from Colemine/Karma Chief as well. I believe Terry said Brighter Days Ahead is going to receive a vinyl compilation

Yeah I’ll second (3rd 4th) Neal Francis and Ghost Funk. I think Neal Francis just had a restock on the variant through his bandcamp or on Colemine

We are about to experience a slew of new releases from Colemine/Karma Chief as well. I believe Terry said Brighter Days Ahead is going to receive a vinyl compilation

oh, i have Ghostfunk Orchestras A Song for Paul. discogs probably didnt bother showing this because the LP is listed as Karma Chief.

same goes for the GA-20

Last edited:
Back