The Colemine Records rabbit hole

Rough Trade US is having a flash sale and there are some Colemine albums + 7" included in the sale:
Monophonics - It's Only Us coke bottle clear ltd to 500 -18.99
Kelly Finnigan - Catch Me I'm Falling 7" Pink - 6.99
Ben Pirani - That's The Way It Goes 7" handwritten label - 4.99
Kelly Finnigan - Since I Don't Have You Anymore 7" clear - 5.99
Thee Sinseers - It Was Only A Dream 7" - 4.99

There may be others as well but those were from my first look. Here's the full list:

Have people been enjoying the Brighter Days Ahead video series? I totally love it. They've been premiering a track and then doing a lot of quarantine performances, tours of Plaid Room / Colemine and closes on a B-Side. Chat on the sidebar has Terry and a lot of your favorite artists participating on it. A good Thursday night tradition for me.

Been picking the digital singles as they come along as well. Soul Slabs Vol. 3 is going to be superb.

Been picking the digital singles as they come along as well. Soul Slabs Vol. 3 is going to be superb.

It's wonderful to hear it's become a little Thursday night tradition. Same for me. It's super fun to share new music with a bunch of fans and artists at the same time. It's probably a lot more coordination and work that it seems to be from the outside, but anything worth doing takes some work!

We really appreciate all the support and just to give y'all some insider info, the goal is to have a Brighter Days Ahead 2LP compilation come out the first week of the new year that would include a healthy mix of Colemine & Karma Chief folks, and we're aiming to have Soul Slabs Vol. 3 out for RSD 2021.

TC

Has anyone ever looked into the coordinates on the back of the Black Market Brass LP?

What does this mean?

35 01' 40.7 N 111 01'19.6 W
Meteor Crater Natural Landmark, Arizona

33 40'37.8 N 106 28'32.5 W
Trinity Site, New Mexico

41 40'03.4 N 93 30'24.1 W
Facebook Data Center, Altoona, IA

44 55'46.3 N 93 15'43.9 W
A house on Chicago Ave in Minneapolis, MN

Has anyone ever looked into the coordinates on the back of the Black Market Brass LP?

What does this mean?

35 01' 40.7 N 111 01'19.6 W
Meteor Crater Natural Landmark, Arizona

33 40'37.8 N 106 28'32.5 W
Trinity Site, New Mexico

41 40'03.4 N 93 30'24.1 W
Facebook Data Center, Altoona, IA

44 55'46.3 N 93 15'43.9 W
A house on Chicago Ave in Minneapolis, MN

I wish I had an explanation to offer you, but I bet if you asked the guys they'd have something. I'll ask 'em next time I talk to 'em :)

Best,
Terry

the goal is to have a Brighter Days Ahead 2LP compilation come out the first week of the new year that would include a healthy mix of Colemine & Karma Chief folks, and we're aiming to have Soul Slabs Vol. 3 out for RSD 2021.

Really looking forward to these!
I've been buying the digital singles and I was hoping there would be a physical release.

Back