The Colemine Records rabbit hole

Uh....I just received the new Rudy de Anda - clear in the mail today. I thought that wasnt supposed to come out until 9/18! Can send a pic here in a bit.
Colemine doesn’t usually put up for preorder until they have them in hand and then, we’ll, they ship.

I posted pics in fresh grabs earlier and spun it in what’s spinning. It’s fantastic.

Fear not if you missed out on @Crabbers recent purge of Ben Pirani's "How Do I Talk to My Brother"

Colemine has posted the remaining stock from their VNYL random colors exclusive variant for only $14.99:

Also it looks like new music from Comrade Ben soon.

Uh....I just received the new Rudy de Anda - clear in the mail today. I thought that wasnt supposed to come out until 9/18! Can send a pic here in a bit.

First of all I just wanna say that I love that this group exists in the first place, I think it's so wonderful and makes me very proud :)

But with regard to shipping early, I know a lot of folks were surprised and some retailers were pissed at us. But, we know our shipping crew is going to be getting destroyed during the two weeks that follow RSD Drop #1 so we figured we might as well start to get these 2000+ preorders out the door so we didn't get too bogged down come early/mid-September. And I figured no customer would be made about getting something early :)

TC

First of all I just wanna say that I love that this group exists in the first place, I think it's so wonderful and makes me very proud :)

But with regard to shipping early, I know a lot of folks were surprised and some retailers were pissed at us. But, we know our shipping crew is going to be getting destroyed during the two weeks that follow RSD Drop #1 so we figured we might as well start to get these 2000+ preorders out the door so we didn't get too bogged down come early/mid-September. And I figured no customer would be made about getting something early :)

TC

See you guys tomorrow morning!

TC
Will you guys be dropping this ?

Anybody know if there's a way to combine shipping on separate orders from Colemine's site and Plaidroom's site? Or is the "ADDON" code only for the Colemine site to combine orders there?

From Orgone's website... 😲

ORGŌNE’s new album Connection will be released on September 25, 2020 by 3 Palm Records, their new imprint distributed by Colemine Records and Secretly Distribution. The ten track LP features collaborations with Cyril Neville, Kelly Finnigan, Pimps of Joytime, and more.

@Lee Newman !!!!!!!

@Lee Newman !!!!!!!

Ordered. Curious if this is Remined or Dead Oceans or a private press. I have so many questions.

Last edited:
Back