The Colemine Records rabbit hole

@Plaid Room / Colemine ?

If I recall, official preorder is coming Monday.

Does the colemine and plaidroom stuff ship from the same place? Im wondering if there is any way to combine a colemine and a plaid room order so that they ship together.

Does the colemine and plaidroom stuff ship from the same place? Im wondering if there is any way to combine a colemine and a plaid room order so that they ship together.

Yeah, I've had them combine an order for me before. Just shoot them an email, the Cole brothers are awesome and always super helpful!

Hey @Crabbers , i’m giving Pirani it’s third spin now. I had listened to it a couple of times previous to having the vinyl and I think his voice took some getting used to, I should probably revisit the 7s I have as I remember them not being faves either; but I find myself quite enjoying it this morning. What was it that made it not “essential” for you...

Did anyone else get the Indications Inspirations Comp? The logical part of my brain says put it in with the rest of the various artist section at the end of my general music section. Another part of me says it will get spun more if I put it next to the Durand Jones records. This is the dilemma all those people who put the solo albums next to the Beatles section are on about, isn’t it?

Did anyone else get the Indications Inspirations Comp? The logical part of my brain says put it in with the rest of the various artist section at the end of my general music section. Another part of me says it will get spun more if I put it next to the Durand Jones records. This is the dilemma all those people who put the solo albums next to the Beatles section are on about, isn’t it?

There is no wrong answer and you can always change your mind whenever you want. Since you're asking the question, I'd go with your instincts and put it with Durand Jones. If you start feeling like it's out of place, move it.

I got it and I plan to file it with Durand Jones.

Def putting it next to Durand jones...as for pirini, just was blah...figure why have it if I don’t really enjoy it completely

Back