The Colemine Records rabbit hole

I constantly fight a completionist streak. It is in a constant battle with my voracious musical appetite.
I can't do the completionist thing...especially with so many albums having so many variants now. There are some artists where I happen to own all of their studio albums, or some bands where I will buy just about everything they release from this point forward (cough Vulfpeck cough) but trying to be a completionist of any records/labels is too much for me. I can't even buy 7" anymore because I simply do not play them. I have approximately 800 45s and they are mostly sitting in boxes in storage now.

I can't do the completionist thing...especially with so many albums having so many variants now. There are some artists where I happen to own all of their studio albums, or some bands where I will buy just about everything they release from this point forward (cough Vulfpeck cough) but trying to be a completionist of any records/labels is too much for me. I can't even buy 7" anymore because I simply do not play them. I have approximately 800 45s and they are mostly sitting in boxes in storage now.
I am not a variant collector. Hell I feel weird having three different versions of The White Album.

You can use the hold code at check out to combine shipments at a later date.

I did that before but it's a bit tricky for international (I think that code was primarily intended for US - the shipping cost for multiples ends up being more than the cost for one record but less than each individually, if that makes sense) - but they've been great with me when I email about combining shipments.

Back