The Colemine Records rabbit hole

Do you guys know what the threshold is for free shipping from Plaid Room? Also, do they charge now or when the items ship?
Thanks!
I think it’s fifty. I don’t know Bob told us they lost money on shipping every year. They could stop combining shipping for me and I’d be happy, but they rule and fix it every time.

@Plaid Room / Colemine Is the Grant Green album just announced shipping to Canada?
I'd love to buy it but it won't let me at the moment.
from their announcement email:

INTERNATIONAL DISCLAIMER
Because this is a Plaid Room Records exclusive, it will only be sold on the Plaid Room site at first, which does not permit international shipping. However, we plan on keeping a small amount aside for our international customers that are interested in getting a copy. So, if you're interested simply reply to this email and let us know and we'll make a small amount available as an ADDON item on the Colemine site :)

Email is coleminesoul@gmail.com

The GA-20 album just came in to my local store, as did a non-album DJ&I 45 that was low on stock on the Colemine website last I checked (ergo why I ordered it in)!

51039015-526E-48B0-B2F0-4C2CDBF35512.jpeg
EA07865F-CB73-43C0-9C6D-90FEB28C9538.jpeg40AF1B24-5A04-4D19-9767-923B48B1F71B.jpeg

I’d also ordered in the Harlem Gospel Travellers’ album but apparently that order didn’t go through completely. I was able to order one in today tho, and hopefully it’ll arrive soon (it was the record I was most looking forward to)!

The GA-20 album just came in to my local store, as did a non-album DJ&I 45 that was low on stock on the Colemine website last I checked (ergo why I ordered it in)!

View attachment 19547
View attachment 19548View attachment 19549

I’d also ordered in the Harlem Gospel Travellers’ album but apparently that order didn’t go through completely. I was able to order one in today tho, and hopefully it’ll arrive soon (it was the record I was most looking forward to)!

Damn, I can't wait for my preorders ship... Should have the last 4 colemine LPs in that box. Was holding up the box to save up on shipping a little.

Last edited:
Back