The Colemine Records rabbit hole

Saw the Pumas tonight at Off Broadway in STL. My mind was blown hung out after the show and ended up with a tour poster signed by the band should make a nice addition to my music room. They reaffirmed my faith in music an unbelievably talented group with a charismatic front man who made me think of a young Curtis Mayfield. It’s an unfair comparison but check these guys out at any chance all I can say is thanks to Colemine for playing apart in brining this music to a wide audience. My buddy and I thought how cool it would be to have a Colemine festival, i’m In

Is there a discount code or something for us N&G members? Basically, I want to order ALL the Colemine's records I don't already have (so I am ordering something like 15 records) and I'd rather purchase from the label than from any other shop in Europe. @Plaid Room / Colemine is this something you can do?
good old @Skalap !

when you go in, you go in hard!

I received the Ghost Funk Orchestra record recently and it really blew me away. I actually wasn’t totally sold by what I heard via steaming but took a chance on the record and am so glad I did. It sounds incredible. It mentioned somewhere on the packaging that it was recorded to tape so that’s probably part of it. if you are on the fence, allow me to give you a lil nudge. 😉

I received the Ghost Funk Orchestra record recently and it really blew me away. I actually wasn’t totally sold by what I heard via steaming but took a chance on the record and am so glad I did. It sounds incredible. It mentioned somewhere on the packaging that it was recorded to tape so that’s probably part of it. if you are on the fence, allow me to give you a lil nudge. 😉
I have it on repeat. Play GFO. Play a few others. Play GFO again. Etc.

Hot tip: signed BPs at Newbury.
Expensive shipping.

Although I’m hoping they stuck that and GA-20 with my Beasties records and just forgot to mention it.

Back