The Colemine Records rabbit hole

For further speculation on future releases (RSDBF, December, and Beyond):

About a month ago, Ghost Funk Orchestra was posting some tracks on IG from their previous album, "Night Walker," which only received a 100 cassette release on a small Brooklyn label. I messaged them asking if they would consider a vinyl release for "Night Walker," and they said they are currently working with Colemine on it. Seems like they also have some recording underway, so I wonder if we're due for 2 releases from them in the near future or if they're rerecording some of these tracks for Colemine.

I was looking at my stuff earlier, I’m pretty sure I’m being held up by the Finnigan single, which is fine.
Anyone that just ordered Harlem Gospel Travelers will have shipping notifications by Friday. Anyone that ordered GA-20 and HGT will have shipping notifications by next Friday. The Finnigan single may hold some orders up, but probably not too many. I'd guess most if not all of them will ship with the GA-20 / HGT shipments.

Anyone that just ordered Harlem Gospel Travelers will have shipping notifications by Friday. Anyone that ordered GA-20 and HGT will have shipping notifications by next Friday. The Finnigan single may hold some orders up, but probably not too many. I'd guess most if not all of them will ship with the GA-20 / HGT shipments.
Darn it...another week+ of waiting until more fire is on my doorstep :)

Back