The Colemine Records rabbit hole

Colemine needs a AOTM thing going on. Neil is fire. Also got jr. Thomas and volcanos in this shipment. Throw back and rock steady love. Such a perfect record label. I could use a new album each month.
Not ready for 45’s collecting yet. What should my next record be? All I have is Neil, new sure fire, Durand, volcanos, and devlin...and an open mind. :unsure:
Oh shit...got to love this hobby. Also have Barbara Howard and lee Moses and Finnigan. Looks like I need to have a Colemine sit in.

Last edited:
I counted earlier, there have been 9 Colemine releases to date, if you count the two ATO releases. Two more for sure. If we get something for BFRSD that means we technically got one a month. @Plaid Room / Colemine if your schedule is as ambitious next year, it would be cool to have a sub service with a special variant for the subscribers. Just saying.

Colemine needs a AOTM thing going on. Neil is fire. Also got jr. Thomas and volcanos in this shipment. Throw back and rock steady love. Such a perfect record label. I could use a new album each month.
Not ready for 45’s collecting yet. What should my next record be? All I have is Neil, new sure fire, Durand, volcanos, and devlin...and an open mind. :unsure:
Finnigan!

Finnigan!
See my edit. And I have to apologize for forgetting him, bc that’s my favorite so far. And I answered my own question. I went to the store and want that gospel drop and FOR SURE that GA-20. I listened to the two samples of GA. Whoa! That is hot and I love love love old blues on those big ass hollow body f hole geetarrs!!!

Has anyone submitted their remix yet?

I counted earlier, there have been 9 Colemine releases to date, if you count the two ATO releases. Two more for sure. If we get something for BFRSD that means we technically got one a month. @Plaid Room / Colemine if your schedule is as ambitious next year, it would be cool to have a sub service with a special variant for the subscribers. Just saying.

I have to think that the likelihood of them setting up a sub service increases with each passing LP. It would be amazing if they did it. #takemymoney

Oh shit...got to love this hobby. Also have Barbara Howard and lee Moses and Finnigan. Looks like I need to have a Colemine sit in.

Just finished the Orgone Undercover Mixtape. It lived up to the hype. Great mix. All 4 sides are great. I give the nod to Side C as Neither One Of Us (Wants To Be The First To Say Goodbye) and It Ain’t No Use are killer.

You wouldn’t be sorry if you grabbed this one next!

That 👇 is what you should get next, so good!

First up.. people seemed pretty happy with this one so it gets first spin.

Orgone
Undercover MixtapeView attachment 16399

Back