The Colemine Records rabbit hole

I mean I also ordered that Finnigan 45 today which is a sign I am truely addicted.

I haven’t gone down the 45 rabbit hole, and maybe I’m just lazy but I don’t get the appeal of the one song and flip thing. Lol. Ya. I’m lazy.

I got promoted the other day, likely for the last time in my career. I celebrated by ordering all of the LP’s available on the Colemine site that I didn’t own. 12 in total. You got me hooked for sure!

I haven’t gone down the 45 rabbit hole, and maybe I’m just lazy but I don’t get the appeal of the one song and flip thing. Lol. Ya. I’m lazy.

I got promoted the other day, likely for the last time in my career. I celebrated by ordering all of the LP’s available on the Colemine site that I didn’t own. 12 in total. You got me hooked for sure!
The Soul Slabs are what really got me diving deep and turns out I love the b-sides too. That’s Wesley Bright is one of my most listened to songs of all time. I’ve played the hell out of the Neal Francis 45 and the Michael Nau is in the same boat.

I kind of want to drive to PA and rescue my Francis lp from the usps...

The other Sure Fire, Jive Turkeys, Soul Scratch, all the Delvons, the Orgones, the Ben Parini, and the first two Ikebe Shakedowns.... then about 40 45s???
I'd say Orgone's Undercover Mixtape is a must have and the one you should grab next! Soul Scratch is a close 2nd though. Screw it, just order both together 😉

Back