The Colemine Records rabbit hole

I haven’t gone down the 45 rabbit hole, and maybe I’m just lazy but I don’t get the appeal of the one song and flip thing. Lol. Ya. I’m lazy.

I got promoted the other day, likely for the last time in my career. I celebrated by ordering all of the LP’s available on the Colemine site that I didn’t own. 12 in total. You got me hooked for sure!
Yeah, I'm debating how far to go down the hole with the 45s too... Songs that aren't on the LPs are an easier sell than ones I know I'll be picking up on LP at some point.

Also - congrats!

You bastards are killing my wallet/budget in the best way possible.
Monophonics vinyl ordered
Orgone - Underground Mixtape (green vinyl) finally ordered via Discogs (after pining over it for a while)

Nice! The green is essential, I spent a little after it was sold out for the green too. It's just too perfect of a pairing to pass up!

Nice! The green is essential, I spent a little after it was sold out for the green too. It's just too perfect of a pairing to pass up!
My thoughts exactly.
For me, it was green or bust. I'm not really sure why it took me so long to pull the trigger.
I'm a huge sucker for color vinyl that matches the artwork of the album

Clearly, Colemine/Plaid Room is reading these forums since they have realized how good of a customer I am, my Neal Francis and SFSE were shipped today! Huzzah! (and so on on so forth). @Lee Newman, did you get your shipping confirmation yet?
Couple of days ago. It’s currently in PA. Seeing that folks just got their GFO and GA-20 45s, I really can’t complain!

Back