The Colemine Records rabbit hole

Talking about beer. I'll spend my week-end in Brussels so I know EXACTLY how I'll relieve myself of that money, Moeder Lambic here I come!

Ooooh Brussels! I’m trying to organise a weekend away with some friends. Is Brussels nice? I like the thought of beer...

Plus as the EU seat we might all be able to get flights from Dublin, Manchester and Exeter variously that go in and out of it on the same day!

Ooooh Brussels! I’m trying to organise a weekend away with some friends. Is Brussels nice? I like the thought of beer...

Plus as the EU seat we might all be able to get flights from Dublin, Manchester and Exeter variously that go in and out of it on the same day!

Let me know when you plan to go, I'll tell you where to drink what to see! Oh I'am playing the Colemine Records Spotify Playlist...

EDIT: one of my colleagues just asked me to increase the volume, seems like he's diggin' Colemine's playlist too :)

Last edited:
So Soul slabs vol 1 bought off amazon.

Vol 2 bought and black pumas pre ordered from RT

Was not impressed by the extortionate shipping at hhv, maybe you need to order multiples? Because for one €10 seems steep to me!
For me at least HHV only works if the record is under €20 otherwise the shipping is a killer. Juno subtracts VAT for me and has v reasonable shipping (cheaper than anybody to Norway) so it's my shop of choice. However, Norway is due to impose customs duties on all Internet shopping at the end of the year (rather than giving a $40 limit as current) so no idea what I'll do then. Possibly order to my folks or work and wait...

Talking about beer. I'll spend my week-end in Brussels so I know EXACTLY how I'll relieve myself of that money, Moeder Lambic here I come!

If you come accross some Glass Museum record, i'm still interested.

Now, this thread is also very dangerous for me. Just listened to Ikebe Shakedown records yesterday and today during commute and getting itchy fingers.

If you come accross some Glass Museum record, i'm still interested.

Now, this thread is also very dangerous for me. Just listened to Ikebe Shakedown records yesterday and today during commute and getting itchy fingers.

I'ill grab one if I can. @others let me know if you want me to look for Belgian jazz records while I'll be in Brussels.

As someone who has been a fan of Colemine since Durand Jones initial album ( I have the blue vinyl that I found at my local) there is no better label then these guys. Not only is their music fantastic, the customer service is top notch!

It’s tough to list my top releases, but here goes:
Durand S/T
Orgone Mixtape
Soul Scratch
JR Thomas
Delvon Organ Trio

Can’t go wrong with any of them tho;)

any idea what the list price on RSD was? seems still available, just want to know if I'm getting a good deal or not.

$49.99 ?? Maybe.

I paid $52 on Discogs. Plus shipping. I wasn't actually looking for it on RSD - I'm sure I could have saved a few bucks if I got it locally on that day. Pretty sure I saw it too. (I'd wager it was in somewhere in the 60 dollar range in Canadian.)

Last edited:
Just saw Kelly Finnigan last night. Love his new album, but his live show is soooo choice.
If you have the means, I highly recommend attending one:

https://www.kellyfinnigan.com/pages/shows

Definitely had the live X factor that can't be captured in a studio and his ensemble was soooo tight despite the fact that it was their first live show together.

Back