The Colemine Records rabbit hole

Same here, I could see several spots with circular scratches on side A. Emailed Colemine and they shipped a new red black split to me right away.
Yep emailed them last night...that vinyl was scratched to hell. I haven’t seen a new one that scratched in awhile

Well, just started to play my Black Pumas..I went in totally blind, like I do all my Colemine releases, and holy shit....through 2 songs and I found my favorite album of the year instantly. This is FIRE 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

EDIT: There are some intermittent pops and the disc is kinda scratched so hoping for the best

It's so good, it's dethroning Kelly Finnigan as one of my favorites of the year so far. :)

How many variants of the Black Pumas album are there?

Are they all readily available?

I feel like I need this in my life!

4 so far, plus a standard black not listed here, I assume :

and a Colemine shirt so I can declare my fanhood in public places

Speaking of shirts, @Plaid Room / Colemine is there a restock or new variant of any of your label logo shirts in the works (size large and not really in charge)? I too would like for this Colemine love fest to spread beyond the borders on the Internets.

Speaking of shirts, @Plaid Room / Colemine is there a restock or new variant of any of your label logo shirts in the works (size large and not really in charge)? I too would like for this Colemine love fest to spread beyond the borders on the Internets.

Ah yeah, we've fallen way behind on shirts. It's on the list of things to do....just pretty far down on it right now unfortunately.

Just managed to find a Colemine Edition copy of Black Pumas from Rough Trades discogs store, so put an order in for that. Super excited as I didnt expect to find any of the Colemine Edition's here in the UK.

I would double check with them before they ship. Confirm that the barcode listed on the hype sticker is 880882364113. Also, the hype sticker will say something along the lines of it being the Colemine Red/Black split. The barcode listed on the back of the jacket is the same for each pressing, so there's definitely been some confusion in the discogs listings.

I would double check with them before they ship. Confirm that the barcode listed on the hype sticker is 880882364113. Also, the hype sticker will say something along the lines of it being the Colemine Red/Black split. The barcode listed on the back of the jacket is the same for each pressing, so there's definitely been some confusion in the discogs listings.
Ah I was just writing up a post to ask you how a copy could have made its way across to Rough Trade UK's store. I will shoot them an email now. Cheers @Plaid Room / Colemine, I will be picking up a copy either way.

Question for @Plaid Room / Colemine. Does the sale of 45s help determine whether an artist gets an eventual LP release? I'm sometimes hesitant to buy some of the 45s if the same songs are going to eventually appear on an LP a couple months down the line. However, if good 45 sales can help an artist get an eventual full LP release, then I have no problem double dipping!

Same here, I could see several spots with circular scratches on side A. Emailed Colemine and they shipped a new red black split to me right away.
Yeah, I had similar damage on my b-side. I hate they are having to deal with this.

Just managed to find a Colemine Edition copy of Black Pumas from Rough Trades discogs store, so put an order in for that. Super excited as I didnt expect to find any of the Colemine Edition's here in the UK.

I bought mine from the (web store rather than discogs) and it was the ATO red translucent, they only had that one up. Great find if you did get the split!

I bought mine from the (web store rather than discogs) and it was the ATO red translucent, they only had that one up. Great find if you did get the split!
Waiting for a response......seems likely they listed it incorrectly at this point

Back