The Beatles

yeah, I have the Let it Be and Abbey Road and White album + Esher demo box sets...I'll have to get this as well. C'mon, Amazon accideal!

Meeee toooo. I absolutely don't need it for $300 CDN but I know full well NIGHTMather will buy it the first fucking chance he gets.
the last few have dropped pretty substantially in price after awhile. that's my plan. last time I got Let It Be from popmarket on what I thought was a good deal and saw it for at least $30 cheaper a few months later.

I have the 2014 Mono Revolver….can you dumb it down for me? Will it be different than the one I have?
if it's different, will probably be negiliable. think its the same guy cutting it from the same source. if i had the mono already, i wouldn't be interested personally. most of the extras will be mostly streaming listens for me. but i dont have the mono and the current mono prices are probably what the whole new box will be in a good sale.

if it's different, will probably be negiliable. think its the same guy cutting it from the same source. if i had the mono already, i wouldn't be interested personally. most of the extras will be mostly streaming listens for me. but i dont have the mono and the current mono prices are probably what the whole new box will be in a good sale.
Honestly considering the CD box set. I really want the book, and can’t justify the money for the vinyl.

Honestly considering the CD box set. I really want the book, and can’t justify the money for the vinyl.
i wouldn't get the vinyl either if i had that mono already. that's the big draw for me.

looking at the Let It Be Super Deluxe box, it's gone down from $199 to $109 on amazon now. feel like that's happened for the last few beatles super deluxes.

i wouldn't get the vinyl either if i had that mono already. that's the big draw for me.

looking at the Let It Be Super Deluxe box, it's gone down from $199 to $109 on amazon now. feel like that's happened for the last few beatles super deluxes.

Yup, they make an insane amount of any big Beatles releases so I feel pretty safe waiting it out as well.. Even going back to the highly sought after entire Mono boxset which was a good amount cheaper then just the deluxe version of this new Revolver release. As long as you don't wait 5-10+ years your chances are probably pretty great to get it for under $100 fairly easily.

I told myself I wasn't going to get any of the deluxe editions because of the price yet I somehow have them all because of "great deals" 🙃

Yup, they make an insane amount of any big Beatles releases so I feel pretty safe waiting it out as well.. Even going back to the highly sought after entire Mono boxset which was a good amount cheaper then just the deluxe version of this new Revolver release. As long as you don't wait 5-10+ years your chances are probably pretty great to get it for under $100 fairly easily.

I told myself I wasn't going to get any of the deluxe editions because of the price yet I somehow have them all because of "great deals" 🙃
I waited on the mono box ☹️. But also while I do like the Beatles, I don’t regularly spin most of their albums so I feel bad more from the “it’s worth so much money now” standpoint haha

I waited on the mono box ☹️. But also while I do like the Beatles, I don’t regularly spin most of their albums so I feel bad more from the “it’s worth so much money now” standpoint haha

Yeah, it's insane how much it has gone up! I remember being a little upset because I pulled the trigger at like $160 and then it got down to 120-140ish range at it's lowest I believe. We were so spoiled around that time with prices. That's how I am though, there's some Beatles albums I absolutely love then a bunch that are still solid but i'm not going to realistically be spinning them very often at all so they just sit there looking pretty and expensive. Speaking of waiting too long though, I did that with the Let It Be... Naked release which is the only thing I consider "must have" that i'm missing from them.

That's the part of the hobby I miss, the unknown. Meaning way back when, you bought an album on a whim at $15-20 or it was something you liked, still at a normal retail price, then it turned out to be worth some $$ over time. Now, you kind of need to jump first, ask questions later..............more so if it's something, someone or a group you like.

It reminds me of the Bleachers MTV Unplugged-RSD from a while back, nobody cared, but I really wanted it and one of my kind of "local" had a copy and I road out and picked it up.

Was anyone anticipating this??

Oh I know. I'm just mad at the universe for this one.
AdorableBrilliantDorking.webp

I'd like to formally announce a class action lawsuit against The Universe on behalf of the plaintiffs for emotional distress and slander in regards to it's continual and prejudiced assertions regarding humanities complete and utter insignificance in the general scheme of things.

We will be seeking damages to the tune of one additional habitable planet within a reasonable Uber rides distance.

Last edited:
I'd like to formally announce a class action lawsuit against The Universe on behalf of the plaintiffs for emotional distress and slander in regards to it's continual and prejudiced assertions regarding humanities complete and utter insignificance in the general scheme of things.

Motion dismissed.

Back