That Escalated Quickly (aka Common Records Turned Rare)

What in the actual fuck:
"whoa, $20 bucks? I'll get that!....oh, it's a sleeve. A single sleeve. Oh look, another sleeve. And another. And another....."

fuck those jerks

Last edited:
Has this been shared recently? Cant believe how much this is going for, people realllllly seem to love Phoebe Bridgers.

View attachment 109547
Crazy prices for such a poor vinyl mastering.

Regardless, it is a good album. And I do like Phoebe. Really glad she's getting the attention and selling records.

I feel like Phoebe is cooling down a bit honestly. Her team has done a good job keeping up with production. Still absurd for some things that were actually hard limited though or unlikely to come back (the singles, SitA colored, club presses)

if you want a weird one, given it’ll like never really be taken out of print, this is sneaking back up.

I feel like Phoebe is cooling down a bit honestly. Her team has done a good job keeping up with production. Still absurd for some things that were actually hard limited though or unlikely to come back (the singles, SitA colored, club presses)

if you want a weird one, given it’ll like never really be taken out of print, this is sneaking back up.

Is it still in print? I’ve noticed that the vinyl for all her albums up to and including this, so the ones she’s re-recording, has become out of stock everywhere and I’ve heard rumours that she’s been obstructing it’s reissue. Not sure how true that last bit is but it’d certainly tally with the lack of availability, although also covid.

Is it still in print? I’ve noticed that the vinyl for all her albums up to and including this, so the ones she’s re-recording, has become out of stock everywhere and I’ve heard rumours that she’s been obstructing it’s reissue. Not sure how true that last bit is but it’d certainly tally with the lack of availability, although also covid.

I've seen it within the past couple of months at a couple different stores, I'm assuming it went in the timeframe. I believe the current rights holders are trying to pump out as much of they can before her re-records can get to consumers. With that said I think Reputation was one of the earlier ones in their queue so maybe that's it.

I've seen it within the past couple of months at a couple different stores, I'm assuming it went in the timeframe. I believe the current rights holders are trying to pump out as much of they can before her re-records can get to consumers. With that said I think Reputation was one of the earlier ones in their queue so maybe that's it.

Ah right. I’ve not seen anything of hers in a store or online here (other than the two new ones) for about a year now.

Back