That Escalated Quickly (aka Common Records Turned Rare)

Two for sale at $135 and $150, which is pretty wild given that this is still available for retail ($59.98) on Joni's website.
I've seen this happen a lot lately and I've even gotten caught once or twice looking on discogs or ebay before seeing if records are in stock anywhere else! Maybe it's just because I look at records a lot more now, but it's harder and harder to find decent deals on discogs nowadays.

Two for sale at $135 and $150, which is pretty wild given that this is still available for retail ($59.98) on Joni's website.
With one being sold by a dude that is (was?) in the biz at one point. I sold him a record once and he turned around flipped it. Doesn't bother me but I thought it was kinda funny.

With one being sold by a dude that is (was?) in the biz at one point. I sold him a record once and he turned around flipped it. Doesn't bother me but I thought it was kinda funny.

Weird! There's a guy who lives near me that bought UGK - Underground Kingz from me for $150 on discogs. He drove over and picked it up in person. An hour later it was up on discogs for $450 under his account. I realized every description on his sales page was "I really don't want to sell this one but feel free to make me an offer!"

This thing is flying up my median value, and is now in my top 10

median for it Is now $162.50 and last one sold was $290😳
Seriously. I saw that a little while back. I’m kind of surprised it hasn’t been reissued at all.

Back