Television

Mini series may in fact be the only series i continue to watch on netflix since they have a definite ending! Can't rely on them to finish a regular series anymore.
There’s so many Netflix shows that I’ve started and never finished because I can’t be doing with 5+ seasons. I remember really loving Orange is the New Black in the first three seasons but I lost interest after that because it just kept going.

There’s so many Netflix shows that I’ve started and never finished because I can’t be doing with 5+ seasons. I remember really loving Orange is the New Black in the first three seasons but I lost interest after that because it just kept going.
Netflix originally let shows go on long after their expiration date, and now they just cancel at 2 or 3 seasons regardless of if it's finished or not.

My problem is that we've started watching a movie a night in quarantine, and on most accounts TV just falls short. I like it when TV tries to lean into its strengths (Mandalorian is great) but overall movies are just so much better made (acting, writing, directing, cinematography, etc.)

Finished Raised by Wolves this week and it just made me feel so much stronger about this.

Counterpoint: The Americans.

I really enjoyed last nights episode of His Dark Material. It really explained a lot more about what Dust is.

Things are getting interesting.

I really enjoyed last nights episode of His Dark Material. It really explained a lot more about what Dust is.

Things are getting interesting.
Didn't realize this was back. I just binged the first season on a whim a couple weeks ago. Been excited about it and The Expanse coming back in December.

Back