Television

It is wild. I convinced my dad to watch and he's now fascinated. The rest of my family asked what it is all about and i said:

I have seen 3 episodes. The following have occurred: guns, tigers, lions, a tiger tearing off an arm, multiple dental issues, lots of awful hair, cults, sex, a murder, guns, music videos, hair, a 3 way wedding, guns, diary reading, drugs, illegal animal smuggling, guns, underage marriage, swimming with elephants, guns.

you forgot cults

Breeders is a funny show. Westworld is still bad. I have no intrest in Tiger King.

Tiger King is one of the saddest, funniest, wildest, continuously heightening viewing experiences I can remember and I’m only 4-5 episodes in. I would ignore the memes and inside jokes and other posts that are surely flooding everyone’s quarantine timeline and just watch it on our own or with your housemates/spouse without the meta-commentary online.

100 Humans, the new Netflix show is really interesting. It's like Brain Games meets 1vs100. Wholesome, funny and thought provoking. It's exactly what light-hearted TV should be. I recommend it.

I watched it a couple days ago, and it was fun. It's a great way to give some basic notions of psychology for people who never read about the topic. I wish the interviews with the experts were longer, to give the whole experiments a more serious vibe, but I get the intention was to make it entertaining.

About Love Is Blind I'm surprised by how conflicted I am about it. It was SO boring at moments and SO fun in another moments. I don't understand, I felt like the director really, truly believed they were proving that love is blind, instead of making a show about people with bad luck at love behaving bizarrely in a lockdown.

Now I am watching Da Vinci's Demons and it's so bizarre that I can totally see an episode with Da Vinci riding an unicorn fighting against Gengis Khan with laser blades.

I watched it a couple days ago, and it was fun. It's a great way to give some basic notions of psychology for people who never read about the topic. I wish the interviews with the experts were longer, to give the whole experiments a more serious vibe, but I get the intention was to make it entertaining.

About Love Is Blind I'm surprised by how conflicted I am about it. It was SO boring at moments and SO fun in another moments. I don't understand, I felt like the director really, truly believed they were proving that love is blind, instead of making a show about people with bad luck at love behaving bizarrely in a lockdown.

Now I am watching Da Vinci's Demons and it's so bizarre that I can totally see an episode with Da Vinci riding an unicorn fighting against Gengis Khan with laser blades.
Love is Blind seems like a blissful innocent show from so long ago after watching Tiger King.

But yes, some of it got boring. I think I fast forwarded through about an hour of it.

Been watching The Bold Type all day.

Loved season one. But It ended up falling off my radar after the first 3 episodes of Season 2. I was working long hours that I couldn't keep up with it.

Forgot how much I loved this show.

On Season 3 Episode 8 now.

Been watching The Bold Type all day.

Loved season one. But It ended up falling off my radar after the first 3 episodes of Season 2. I was working long hours that I couldn't keep up with it.

Forgot how much I loved this show.

On Season 3 Episode 8 now.

YESSSS!!!! I love the Bold Type! So many strong women characters. I got @NateOEB into it. I think freeform has some really excellent shows that are not afraid to tackle all kinds of issues. I highly recommend Everything's Gonna Be Ok.

I've generally liked this show, even though it has its flaws, but this episode really seemed like a slow filler episode. Basically every scene seemed really drawn out and most were just snapshots of the past, without new compelling information. I don't think I've seen such a blatant filler episode in a long time.

That in and of itself isn't that notable, but one scene drove me crazy. The scene with the car crash. Did anyone else notice it was an all way stop? Why on Earth did they shoot the scene that way? What are the chances that two cars would completely blow through a four way stop in a residential neighborhood? One being someone who lives there, so almost had muscle memory to stop there, the other someone going like 50 in a residential neighborhood. Then, they showed the different possible alternate outcomes, and every one had them both running the stop signs again. Such a strange choice when they could have just had one of them run it with the same outcome.

Haven't watched the last episode yet but man, Picard really turned out be sort of a turd, huh? You got 21st century special effects and a correspondingly respectable budget, beloved characters, decades of mythos, Patrick Stewart in his most beloved role, the Pulitzer-winning Michael Chabon and his no-slouch-in-the-writing-department-wife Ayelet Waldman in the writers room, the format and platform for a serious, longform story, and carte blanche to do the first post-Nemesis Star Trek story ever, and this was the best you could do? It's downright baffling.
Woof, the end of Picard.

I haven't seen a lot of talk of Ozark in here. I'm 3 episodes into S3 and it is really entertaining!

We've been trying to wrap up other shows so we can begin O3 in earnest...hopefully tonight!

And my late night show has been Peaky Blinders, I'm just into S2. I'm surprised I waited this long, this is really hitting the spot. There are some fantastic bits of writing. Like...
"Shelby is a worm, and feeds off of the rotten parts of your mind. He gets in through your ear, with a whisper. He crawls in over your tongue as you lie to the judge and the pastor." Delivered by Sam Neill as Chester Campbell in that thick accent.
Paul Anderson has been excellent as Arthur, and now Tom Hardy is in the mix too!

Back