Television

The most recent episode of Platonic on Apple tv was pretty fun with the baseball game and the “secret skills” and “barbitration.” I was kind of on the fence about the first few episodes but this show is starting to hit all the right notes for me. Luke Macfarlane might be the sneaky great part of this show - I love his banter with his work friend.

Been watching The Righteous Gemstones. I remember watching like the first three eps back when it premiered, but I never followed through. Now I've watched almost the whole first season in two days. I don't think it's perfect, but it hits similar dark comedy vibes as the other Danny McBride stuff - which I enjoy.

Been watching The Righteous Gemstones. I remember watching like the first three eps back when it premiered, but I never followed through. Now I've watched almost the whole first season in two days. I don't think it's perfect, but it hits similar dark comedy vibes as the other Danny McBride stuff - which I enjoy.

And when it hits, it hits. I think my wife and I ended up laughing so hard we had to pause a few times a season.

We started watching Based On A True Story. It’s ok. It really needs to be darker. I find Kaley Cuoco went to the Smell The Fart school of acting.
I’ve been watching that too. It’s fine. I mean I guess I enjoy it enough cause I want to see how it ends. But certain plot points are kinda ludicrous.

Back