Television

Man Succession makes me laugh, cringe, and feel uncomfortable like every week. And I love it. This season has been one of my favorite things I’ve watched this year.
Even if I could binge watch Succession, I would not want to cause that trauma to myself. It speaks volumes on the quality of acting that you actually feel sorry for these horrible, dysfunctional people

In the bummer news department, Pen15 isn't coming back for a third season; they'll drop the second half of season 2 in early December and that'll be it. Apparently it's the creators' decision and Hulu would love more episodes, but it seems production during COVID times took it out of them.

In the bummer news department, Pen15 isn't coming back for a third season; they'll drop the second half of season 2 in early December and that'll be it. Apparently it's the creators' decision and Hulu would love more episodes, but it seems production during COVID times took it out of them.
Yeah I'm a little upset about that, but hey the new episodes come out on Friday, so that's a bonus. I forgot that it's been over a year since the first half of the second season.

My guess is the most likely S2 possibility would be just focused on Kate (or mainly just Kate).

But if that's the case it will likely be a spinoff series. I would love that tbh.

Also, not sure when it dropped, but just noticed Season 3 of Hanna is on Prime Video

But if that's the case it will likely be a spinoff series. I would love that tbh.

Also, not sure when it dropped, but just noticed Season 3 of Hanna is on Prime Video
Kate is Hawkeye too. This current series is basically her origin story if they were to make a 2nd season it would just be a continuation of her story.

i watched the first 3 episodes of Cowboy Bebop... i agree very dull in comparison to the anime. I understand they're adding somethings to round out the other characters but something seems off about it. I probably will finish tho regardless.

Just watched the first episode. Will probably watch a couple more tonight to see where this show goes.

I never watched the Anime for Cowboy Bebop. I'm confused the 50's themes in a futuristic syfi show.

*Posted in the correct thread now...

Finally got around to watching Only Murders In The Building on Hulu. We’re on episode 6. Such a great show. My wife is a huge New Yorker magazine fan and the intro is great for her to geek out to. I will forever love Steve Martin and Martin Short doing movies and shows together.

That actually gets me excited to watch it tonight. The last one had a lot of those moments as well - it almost felt like the peak.
Whenever I think the writers must have run out of horrible things for the characters to say to each other, they just continue to out-do themselves. It's impressive.

Back