Television

This guy's a freak, and I wouldn't have it any other way

I read that this morning after the absolutely cringe inducing new episode. It was a weird read. He seems intense and strange and almost, almost close to his actual character. Not what I expected.

It is some of the most touching, satisfying TV I've ever seen.

It's a perfect combination of my two other all-time favorite shows, Nathan for You and Joe Pera Talks With You.
Honestly the holy trinity right there. This season of Joe Pera has also been a delight and brings me out of rutts at the end of the day.

I keep meaning to check this out because of the Nathan Fielder association, but it's so easy to forget.
You'll love it. There's only 8 episodes so far.

For John Wilson, I will say that you might need to watch one or two episodes before you get locked in. The general conceit takes some adjustment but, IMO, once he has his first unplanned excursion (which I think is with the Spring Break dude), you will get an idea of the unexpected joys that the show is capable of. The final episodes of season 1 take it to another level and, so far, this second season is continuing to roll on beautifully.

The energy drink mogul referring to John Wilson as the entity "HBO" and launching into full MTV Cribs hosting was the funniest thing I've seen this year.

Last night I discovered they turned League of Legends into a Netflix Animated Series.

Started watching it last night and finished up season one while working today. I actually quite enjoyed this series. Looking forward to a second season.

Currently watching Welcome to Earth on Disney +

This show follows Will Smith exploring the corners of the world. Extreme nature, whether it be geology or life.

It's also in stunning 4k HDR. :love:

You could say there is some very real Willderness in this show.

Currently watching Welcome to Earth on Disney +

This show follows Will Smith exploring the corners of the world. Extreme nature, whether it be geology or life.

It's also in stunning 4k HDR. :love:

You could say there is some very real Willderness in this show.
I'm a sucker for nature documentaries. When I really want to unwind, I like to watch documentaries, but nature ones are the most relaxing. I forgot about this. I really need to check it out.

Back