Television

I need to give The Bob Newhart Show a go. I absolutely loved Newhart but still haven’t tried BNS. I haven’t watched Northern Exposure yet Either, but that one is tough as I do not think it is streaming anywhere due to music rights issues unfortunately. News Radio is a stone classic. Wings is good, it has a really good cast (it even had a crossover/episode with Cheers.The guys behind Cheers also did Wings another good one they did prior to Cheers was Taxi another killer cast. I would throw in another good one that was on around the same time as Cheers and had a few cast members guest star in Cheers episodes was Night Court.

I love talking old TV.
Night Court!!! That's one of my faves too!
If you want a hilarious British show, I love Father Ted. @Joe Mac can confirm it's good stuff.
I also love Designing Women, but this a pre-requisite for being a Southern woman.
And don't forget about Murphey Brown too!!
I also remember watching a ton of 227. I would like to go back and see if that one is as good as I remember.

If you want a hilarious British show, I love Father Ted. @Joe Mac can confirm it's good stuff.
I also love Designing Women, but this a pre-requisite for being a Southern woman.
I also remember watching a ton of 227. I would like to go back and see if that one is as good as I remember.

6B6A4A5D-EF9D-4890-89A7-36F7AB2FB4A3.gif

There is a weird network run cable station called LAFF that just shows old TV sitcoms Mr. Belvedere, Head of the Class, 227, Amen, Valerie’s Family, etc.. I can confirm 227 holds up pretty well. It’s not amazing or anything but completely watchable.

Can I just say, I love old TV...and also theme songs. I'd probably buy a vinyl soundtrack that featured these themes:
Barney Miller
The Jeffersons
Night Court
Taxi
Sanford and Son
What's Happening
The Munsters
Lost in Space
And More!

What else?

Can I just say, I love old TV...and also theme songs. I'd probably buy a vinyl soundtrack that featured these themes:
Barney Miller
The Jeffersons
Night Court
Taxi
Sanford and Son
What's Happening
The Munsters
Lost in Space
And More!

What else?
You forgot the two Alan Thicke scribed themes for Diff’rent Strokes and Facts of Life.

Barney Miller
The Jeffersons
Night Court
Taxi
Sanford and Son
What's Happening
The Munsters
Lost in Space
And More!

What else?
THANK YOU FOR BEIN A FRIIIEEND

Not sure if anyone has already mentioned it, but if you liked the Netflix series “The toys that made us” they recently came out with “The holiday movies that made us”. I would definitely recommend. Right now they only talk about the movie Elf and Nightmare before Christmas. I always enjoy learning the behind the scenes stories of things I like.

Too Many Cooks?
The first time I saw this I was crying it’s so good. It’s good as just a parody but the longer, the weirder, and the darker it gets the more I was laughing and definitely an ear worm. It always makes me wanna go back in time and watch ABC’s TGIF programming block.

The first time I saw this I was crying it’s so good. It’s good as just a parody but the longer, the weirder, and the darker it gets the more I was laughing and definitely an ear worm. It always makes me wanna go back in time and watch ABC’s TGIF programming block.

Since it's new to me, I'll be sharing this plenty...it's awesome. I dunno, maybe everybody I know has seen it. But I was also late in discovering Yacht Rock Chronicles and was still able to share the hilarity with others.

Back