STAR WARS! STAR WARS! STAR WARS

Just caught up on Mandalorian. I like it a lot.

And anyone else hear echoes of a Rocky score in the closing credit music?
.......so I wasn't hearing things, lol
Well, it does have Apollo Creed in it.
I did some searching. I hear a piece of “Conquest” from Rocky II in it.

Ludwig Göransson also scored Creed and Creed II.

I do like how they are releasing each episodes soundtrack as it's own mini-album on Spotify.

But the complete series vinyl box set is gonna be expensive.

The third episode is the best one yet.
I don't know man...

The bounty hunters were so damn incompetent in the speeder battle. Like, ok, storm troopers can't land a shot. I get it. It's canon. But 30 bounty hunters can't land a shot, or hell, a grenade?? It's not like they were trying to protect the bounty by that point, firing blasters like crazy.

The first was my favorite so far, but they've all been enjoyable.

I don't know man...

The bounty hunters were so damn incompetent in the speeder battle. Like, ok, storm troopers can't land a shot. I get it. It's canon. But 30 bounty hunters can't land a shot, or hell, a grenade?? It's not like they were trying to protect the bounty by that point, firing blasters like crazy.

The first was my favorite so far, but they've all been enjoyable.
Idk, realistic battle scenes are far down on my list of things I'm looking for in a Star Wars property.

Idk, realistic battle scenes are far down on my list of things I'm looking for in a Star Wars property.
I feel that

I guess I glorified Star Wars bounty hunters bc of the fetts and to a lesser extent, KOTOR. So when all their trackers started glowing, it was a pretty big ‘oh shit!’ moment. But nah, they’re just storm troopers.

Still enjoy the show! Maddening to only get 30mins a week though.

Back