STAR WARS! STAR WARS! STAR WARS

The child has a name and is older than I thought
They say how old they think he is in the first episode. It's just kind of glossed over. There's an actual real world study as to why he's still so child like after so many years. It has to do with intelligence potential. Like why most animals can have a baby and it pops out walking and ready to go, but the more intelligent the animal, the more helpless the offspring and longer the parents have to take care of it. Extraordinary intelligence and the care of infants

Also, that last episode was the perfect example of everything Star Wars is supposed to be. Western Samurai in Space. It was fantastic.

I gotta stay up tonight to reset my sleep cycle for work tomorrow night - so I'm gonna binge episdoe 2 thru whatever it is up to.

I may just watch episode 1 (of season 2) over again while I'm at it.

Also, that last episode was the perfect example of everything Star Wars is supposed to be. Western Samurai in Space. It was fantastic.

Agreed, really enjoyed the episode and the revelations. The stunt work and effects on this series never fail to amaze me. It feels more grounded in the Star Wars universe than the CGI-Heavy prequels for sure.

We watched the Lego holiday special on Disney+ over the weekend as well. Family enjoyed it, my 13 year old was especially pleased at the abundance of Porgs.

Seeing Star Wars themed Chia Pets and Clappers in commercials during the local news :oops:

They even have a new "The Child" Chia Pet this year.

I haven't seen commercials for either products in years, lmao

So what was Boba Fett up to this whole time (five years, it seems)? Seems like he'da known where his armor was if this sheriff was using it openly and Mando could find him in a day. But then where was his ship during all this, and if he had access to it why didn't he use it instead of being Mr. Nomad guy? Why does he look so silly in the armor over his robes, and will he stick with that look?

So what was Boba Fett up to this whole time (five years, it seems)? Seems like he'da known where his armor was if this sheriff was using it openly and Mando could find him in a day. But then where was his ship during all this, and if he had access to it why didn't he use it instead of being Mr. Nomad guy? Why does he look so silly in the armor over his robes, and will he stick with that look?
Boba Fett is fan service and the entire episode was forced plot device after forced plot device to give all the Boba Fett Stans hard-ons. It was a fun episode, but it was disappointing. Having a Bounty Hunter with every reason to hate the Jedi and no reason to follow any "honour" codes, and an Imperial Assassin who is inexplicably honour bound to the Bounty Hunter for turning her into a cyborg, all of a sudden team up with Din, because "they promised" It's nonsense,

Back