Spotify Wrapped (share what you've been listening to!)

since we are actively talking about Spotify here, did anyone else buy the "Car Thing" today?

My Dodge has an "infotainment" screen, but doesn't really do well playing Spotify over bluetooth...you still need the phone to do all the work.

since we are actively talking about Spotify here, did anyone else buy the "Car Thing" today?

My Dodge has an "infotainment" screen, but doesn't really do well playing Spotify over bluetooth...you still need the phone to do all the work.

I bought one! My car radio had “Spotify controls” but it’s awful. The interface is terrible and it takes way too long to find what I want, so I just end up using my phone. It also doesnt even load all the artists if I’m looking through saved artists. It cuts off after T or something 😂 Hoping this is exactly what I need.

I bought one! My car radio had “Spotify controls” but it’s awful. The interface is terrible and it takes way too long to find what I want, so I just end up using my phone. It also doesnt even load all the artists if I’m looking through saved artists. It cuts off after T or something 😂 Hoping this is exactly what I need.

My car has limited Spotify controls once it's casted to it. I can skip tracks in the album or playlist, but it's still pretty limited. I still need my phone to do all the work, and now that they don't have the old Car View, it's not easy to use while driving.

I figured I'd give it a go for the 80 bucks.

View attachment 119957View attachment 119958Love this! I know the artist don’t get a fair shake, but obviously this is a vinyl forum and we support the artist we love. Spotify is such a great tool that, even though little, we can help these artists and easily find more.
I don't want to speak for everyone here but I think most of us do buy vinyl (lol of course we do), buy merch, go to shows, of those artists we support. Spotify makes it so easy to find new music. Years ago you'd get one song on youtube, a music video on MTV or maybe a 30 second iTunes preview to base your decision on if you should buy something.

Back