Spotify Wrapped (share what you've been listening to!)

Gonna try to post this and all other posts in the correct thread - starting now.

This is what I got on my phone this morning - it's a little tweaked from my earlier post.

Screenshot_20211205-065001_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211205-065009_Chrome.jpg

I don't remember listening to Nirvana on Spotify at all.

Apparently I'm an Olivia Rodrigo fan...haha. My top song is from my daughter's science fair project 😂😂, number 5 would have been Justin Bieber Off My Face ootherwise. I was surprised to see Mac Miller in my top 5 artists as I only started listening to him when the latest season of the Dissect podcast was released. It's hard to believe I've listened to 1,266 artists, definitely doesn't feel like it haha
Screenshot_20211206-185202_Spotify.jpg3KZ7124VTP.pngScreenshot_20211206-185031_Spotify.jpgScreenshot_20211206-184932_Spotify.jpgScreenshot_20211206-185141_Spotify.jpg

Apparently I'm an Olivia Rodrigo fan...haha. My top song is from my daughter's science fair project 😂😂, number 5 would have been Justin Bieber Off My Face ootherwise. I was surprised to see Mac Miller in my top 5 artists as I only started listening to him when the latest season of the Dissect podcast was released. It's hard to believe I've listened to 1,266 artists, definitely doesn't feel like it haha
View attachment 120503View attachment 120504View attachment 120505View attachment 120506View attachment 120507
That new Celeste album is so good though!!!

since we are actively talking about Spotify here, did anyone else buy the "Car Thing" today?

My Dodge has an "infotainment" screen, but doesn't really do well playing Spotify over bluetooth...you still need the phone to do all the work.

I got my car thing today!! I’m in love. I only hooked it up and played with it a bit, but it’s gonna make my drives so much easier

I let my husband know my login for Spotify sometime around June, so he can listen while he's working from home. Disclaimer - I don't listen to it a lot since I pay for SiriusXM, but it's nice to have it. Seeing my wrapped, I realize it's time to spring for the family plan. He's completely skewed my results. I love Goose, but I love The National more. The rest is accurate.
fullsizeoutput_6534.jpeg

Finally got my Car Thing "installed" yesterday. I used the dash mount right above my infotainment screen. We went out in the evening for a Starbucks run and drive to look at some Christmas lights and it worked out pretty well for the first time out. I really didn't use it all that much, as I had a Christmas playlist already to go.

I'll get some time driving around this next week to test it out some more, but I think it will be nice to have and not have to dick around with my phone and can change things on-the-fly a bit easier.

So I've had a few weeks using the Car Thing....

And I really like it. I actually use Spotify more now. Before it was a bit cumbersome to have to get my phone out of my pocket and start it up. Now it's just continues where I was previously.

I haven't had any issues with the adhesive of the dash mount, even in the 30 degree weather we've had the last couple weeks while parked in the hospital staff parking lot overnight.

Back